Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University Re-imagined IC

The SS Trinity | En-route to Valhalla
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hth9brSEye0
    It's a cool fall day on the ocean blue, and Halloween is right around the corner. Many new students are aboard the ship on their way to Valhalla, the magic island where the school lies. The waves move peacefully over the waters, causing little disturbance for the ship. The island is in sight and growing ever closer, It won't be long now.

At the front of the ship, a short fox girl can be seen, her arms resting on the silver railing as she looks towards the island. Her mind full of wonder and her eyes full of adventure. Her two fox like tails were swaying to and fro behind her while the soft wind blew her hair. The peaceful trip had taken her mind away from her worries and allowed her to relax, even if it was only for a short while.

A soothing song was being played over the speakers and the smell of grilled fish filled the air. What better place to have sea food then on the sea? There was a vast selection of delectables on the main deck. People were eating, talking and in general having themselves a good time. There were all manor of students aboard the ship, everything from humans to creatures that looked like monsters People with slime bodies, fur, claws, scales, and chitin. Anything you could possible imagine. Yet they were all banding together as one in celebration of their new like as university students students.

"Attention all students, We'll be docking shortly. Please collect your luggage and prepare to leave the ship. Have a wonderful day." A voice spoke over the calming music, alerting the students it was almost time to leave the ship. for those that knew him, they might recognize the voice as Alexander Hartman, the current head of the MSRA.

Valhalla Bus | En-rout to Trinity Soul University

Meanwhile for the new students already living on the island, a bus fll of students was on it's way to the school. Near the back of the bus was a girl with long black hair and scarlet eyes. She looked out the window, hand on her cheek as she thought about what was happening, what her life up to this point had come too. The whole thing left her feeling less than alright. There was a tight feeling in her gut that seemed to hold her down. Her mouth was curved into a slight frown leaving her overall appearance to be a docile, melancholic sort of expression. The bus finally pulled up to the school and circled around to the front gate before stopping. The students on board gathered their things as the door opened and made room for the students to leave.

Trinity Soul University front gate

"You seem nervous." the first voice could be heard from the two figures as they walked towards the gates of the school, the owner of that voice was a white furred animalia woman, and the other was a similarly, if not, taller blonde with a horn on her forehead, the former of the two continued "Don't worry about it, I am sure that this school will bring a good reward in the form of succesful and inspired young adults." she smiled while hoping to meet the students.

The horned woman sighed "It isn't the students that worry me, but the fact that we will pretty much babysit the girls on the dorms." she pointed out and then glared at her friend "Would you remind me why did you sign me up as your assistant on dorm masters?" such question, curiously though, earned a gentle giggle "Well, I thought it would help you to bond with the students, not that you aren't bad when it comes to being social, you are better than me in that area, but.." the fire teacher hesitated to continue. "Nah, it is fine, I know what you mean" the Oni nodded as she picked up a rock and easily pulverized it with her hand "I am the talker and optimistic teacher, but you are more like.. the natural figure of motherhood."

The goat animalia blushed and groaned, followed by a laugh from the blonde Oni "Gee Tori, take it as a compliment" Yuugi smirked as they reached the gates "You can't deny that you are good with kids, hell, if you were at primary or Nursery, you would be like a godsend, those are some active children." Toriel couldn't help but nod "That is part of the reason of why I accepted this job, I don't want to be remembered for that kind of things, I want to inspire the new generations that magic is a great asset that can be used for good and greatness." she spoke with resolve.

"Right, and we will do a great job on this school, although I had to downgrade some of my plans." the glare she received made her explain "Hey, it isn't as if I would kill them, probably traumatize them.. but nothing like a good talk with a psychologist wouldn't help." the Earth teacher tried to be reasonable. While the conversation seemed kind of problematic, it was more friendly by the standards of the two teachers, they seemed to clash on many things, yet here they were, smiling and prepared for this semester.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

While others on the ship were busy getting ready for their big first day at the University, a young man with black hair. A gray, buttoned up coat, and glasses was sitting down on the floor of the ship reading... or rather writing in his notebook. The young man seemed to be completely focused on his notebook rather than the people talking around him. Though when the speakers blared, informing everyone that the boat they were on would be soon arriving, the young man looked up from his notebook and straightened his glasses.

"Hm... Well that's good to hear." The man spoke to no one in particular before turning back to his notebook. Sadly before he could do so he was suddenly interrupted by a rather loud, silver haired young man who called his name.

"Hey Aaaandrew! Looks like we're almost there!" The young man dressed in some rather fancy white clothes, and a black fur scarf around his black called out. The young man had a distinct aura of energy around him. One of the notable things about this young man was his white hair which had two tiny black horns barely sticking out of his hair and his pointed ears. His grin showing his eagerness to arrive at the school. Andrew, the young man with black hair and glasses, just sighed and rolled his eyes as he went back to writing some notes in his precious notebook.

"I know Drake. I heard the intercom. No need to repeat it." Andrew spoke as he continued to scribble some things in the plain black notebook he has. His tone made him sound bored, disinterested, and even a bit tired... This caused Drake to cross his arms before walking away.

"Well fine then bro. Guess I'll find someone else to share my joy with." Drake spoke as he looked around for someone. His eyes soon fixated on a girl with two fox tails at the front of the ship. Drake smirked... then proceeded to make his way to the two tailed fox girl.

Andrew looked up from his notebook briefly at Drake before shrugging his shoulders. "There he goes again..."

Comment

So far the trip had been rather uneventful for Jason, as he had been simply wandering about the outer edges of the boat, observing the passing waves as he silently contemplated what his new life would bring. It certainly was rather jarring how one day he was a normal human, and then the next... Perhaps it was best not to think about how he got here, only that he was now going to the real-life equivalent of Hogwartz, and that he just might get a moment of respite from his current life circumstances, at least for now. Even better, there was nothing bothering him, allowing him to simply gaze out at the horizon.

Of course, the moment Jason thought he would be at peace, he heard a rather familiar voice over the intercom. It was none other than Alexander.

"Attention all students, We'll be docking shortly. Please collect your luggage and prepare to leave the ship. Have a wonderful day."

Jason turned his gaze over to a nearby wall-mounted speaker before heeding its message, simply giving a slightly curious frown before looking towards the front of the boat. (Might as well see it for myself. I'm going to be there for a very long time.), Jason thought to himself before wandering toward the front of the boat.

Meanwhile, a rather strange boy clad in arcane robes sat at a nearby table, idly conjuring a small arc of lightning in his hand and letting it dance against his fingers, getting it to the point that the electricity fluidly brushed between each digit before crossing around and repeating the process. If such an act was any indication, this boy was bored.

While that was happening, Tristan was visiting the on board snack bar, munching down on some pineapple in a rather gleeful manner, enjoying a fruit he had never tasted before. Tristan admitted that he may have had his doubts at first, but maybe this school would not be so bad. All he had to do was be good and nothing could possibly go wrong, right?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Ukana was deep in thought, too distracted to fully notice what was going on around her or that a boy was coming up behind her. She was busy thinking about what she was going to do once she got to the school which she could now see in the distance. The ship grew closer and closer as the seconds past.

Meanwhile, sitting next to Natsu was a little doll with golden hair and light blue eyes. She was about 4 foot 5, and the doll hadn't moved once since Natsu had sat there. The doll was just sitting there, hands in lap, head looking down at her lap. She remained this way for some time, but as the ship grew near, the nearby ghost tried to feed on the boy's boredom. While not the most filling emotion, it was better than starving. Once that was done she would have rejoined her doll body and sat upright, stretching out her limbs and moving her joints to make sure they still worked.

Trinity Soul University | Front Gate

Primula got out among a sea of other students, carrying one large bag on her back and a second smaller one over her arm like a pocketbook. When she got out, sh was surprised to see that two of the teachers were meeting them at the front gate. The vampire had seen them before but they had never spoke to each other. She wondered if they would know who she was. She didn't exactly look like her father, their coworker. but perhaps they had a good memory.

The little vampire was doing her best to shade herself from the sun using her little purse while sticking to she shadows that the trees provided. She felt uneasy, but she was safe enough within this shade. Primula waited in front of the two women to see what they were here for, she didn't want to go ahead without them and be rude, but she also didn't want to stay outside for very long.either.

Comment

Among the people in the vessel, a redheaded wolf animalia was gazing at the ocean, she had been doing that for most of the trip since it was her first time to see the world. Isabella's ears twitched at the sound of the speaker, advising them of the arrival to the island of the university's island, her gaze locked to the now near landmark and her eyes got brighter with both excitement and fear, but in overall, wonder was winning since she had already seen other species of people and magic types. The redhead's palms accidentally froze the parts of the railing she was holding on due to her nervousness and she quickly evaporated it ("Relax, it was just a minor slip up,you are here to develop and have fun, no need to be scared"), the wolf thought and managed to form a shy smile.

"Well I'll be damned, its like a herd of buffaloes being released." Yuugi joked as the students started appearing, followed by a grunt of Toriel "Don't be like that, they might hear you and think the wrong things." she scolded the horned woman, who simply shrugged, but got more serious "I can sense quite the variety of magic types, we will have mixed classes for the affinities I can taste." the Oni ignored the looks of wonder that she and the animalia were receiving until the students were at earshot.

Toriel was already in a good mood as she greeted the newcomers, her smile was bright and Yuugi could practically feel happiness irradiating from the Fire teacher, so the blonde shrugged and did the same, although when some of the bigger boys or girls tried to shake her hand, they didn't expect the natural strength of her own, which made Yuugi smirk and it kept going as more and more teenagers and young adults passed through the gates.

The goat animalia could feel the stare of someone outside of the groups and looked briefly at the source, only to find a pale girl hiding in the shade of the trees, at first she looked more shy, but a quick inspection made her understand the situation. with a nudge towards the Oni, the animalia breifly gestured towards the vampire, "Would you be so kind to form some shadows?"

The horned earth teacher nodded as she could see other students that preferred the shadows rather than the sun "Ok, just a second." she moved some feet away until she was on a safe spot ("They came here for magic classes, might as well give them a glimpse of it.") she grinned and moved her feet, the manacles on her limbs jingled as her foot rose to a degree and stomped the ground. At first nothing happened, but suddenly, thin, but solid pillars appeared in the middle of the main road towards the buildings, forming arcs that were followed by the roof, finishing in a path with enough shadow to avoid the sunlight, but anyone could see there was no darkness.

The giggle of Toriel reached Yuugi's ears and she grinned "Subtle enough?" she asked with obvious joking tone "Probably the people on the city heard you, but the deed is done." the Fire teacher made a quick gesture with her paw and small embers appeared on the top part of the roof, making them look like natural lanterns and the entrance felt more welcoming, she gazed at the vampire and winked at her with a gentle smile.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The SS Trinity | En-Route to Valhalla

Separated from the general crowd on the SS Trinity's deck stood a meek, blonde-haired girl peering over the edge of the ship. The young girl, Trista, had passed up on having any snacks from the refreshments and opted to view the open seas, out of sight. For a while now, an island had been within view from the ship. And, as confirmed by a sudden broadcast over the ship's intercom, this island was indeed the site of the Trinity Soul University.
              Trinity Soul University, her new home out of in the middle of the ocean. It was so strange. Though Trista was used to coastlines and oceans back in California, the thought of being on an island in the middle of nowhere made the small girl nervous. She knew no-one there, she didn't even know exactly where she was nor where she'd be staying, she didn't even know how life on this island would be like. All of it was terrifying. So very terrifying.

Not long after the broadcast finished, Trista let go of the railings at the edge of the ship and proceeded to collect her belongings from inside the ship. But just as she took a few steps away from the railings, Trista slipped on the slightly wet flooring and fell to the floor.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Primula had to admit she was impressed. Those two used magic with such little effort, and over such a far distance. She moved under the newly created shade and lowered her smaller back back to her side where she could more easily hold it. "All that for little ol me? I might blush." she joked at them before turning around to face them. "Do you know where to turn in our papers? I haven't been here since I was 8." she asked the goat and the oni.

Comment

The animalia raised an eyebrow of what the student said, but hoped it was just a simple joke, but the Oni was more the talker type "Eh, don't get on a higher throne, you may fall and face reality with a stronger hit" she smirked at the girl, while she didn't know much about the vampire, Yuugi knew this kid was Karavan's daughter, and she could feel the tension between them, while Aldon seemed like a good guy, or neutral in her book, if a father and his offspring were at odds, something wrong was going on, then adding the emotional rise in teenagers, even those who seem to be immortal, and finally, the passive, yet still there, way of thinking of vampires of being "proper or superior".

Yuugi had enough experience with them, so she had the knack of breaking the ideas and treat everyone in the same way, so now she was doing it with the vampire in front of her "The paperwork is in the main building and has the signs to go towards the administrative wing, you can't un-see them" she looked at Toriel "Someone is too cautious and wants to be of good help in everything."

Toriel shrugged at the horned woman's tone "It helps with the process Yuugi, better that than getting the students lost and wander without purpose." she pointed out, at which the Oni nodded, knowing what she meant.

Spoiler:

Comment

As the ship slowly ever drew closer to shore, Drake approached the two tailed fox-girl he seen at the front of the ship. As he did he leaned on the railing beside her and looked at her. Examining how she was admiring the university from a distance. Seeing this he could already develop an ideal way to start a conversation. "Hey Foxy admiring the school?" He called out and asked in a rather suave, or an attempt to be suave tone of voice.

Meanwhile...

While some of the teachers were already there, one was clearly missing. Or rather two of the staff members were. The Headmaster himself, and the head nurse Hannah. Who is almost always with the headmaster. Normally the headmaster wouldn't forget such an important event. Right...? Either way suddenly the Headmaster could be seen running right towards Yuugi and Toriel before stopping to catch his breath. He was dressed, but it appeared as if he done so in a hurry. His hair looked like it was combed, but due to how he just ran to get here it was a little bit in a mess and his glasses were uneven so he had to straighten them.

Did... did he actually forget what day it was...?

"S-Sorry about that Ms. Toriel, and Ms. Hoshiguma..." He spoke as he straightened his posture while breathing heavily...

Clearly he forgot what today was for the University...

However late he may be though he seemed to be collecting himself, and as he straightened his posture he noticed Primula. He could sense and see the magic that the two staff had used. Oddly he was a bit confused.

"Hmm? Now what is going on here? Is there a problem going on?"
                    Last edited by SUSTIC; 10-07-2016, 11:09 AM.

Comment

The SS Trinity | En-Route to Valhalla

Instincts acting before reason, Isabella ran towards the girl and barely managed to put her hand on the blonde girl's back and head so it wouldn't hit the floor,her tail briefly appeared in her quick movement as she spoke "Are you alright?" she asked the girl.

Letting Yuugi talk with the student, Toriel focused her attention on the headmaster "Good morning Mister Daichi, how are you doing on this fine day?" she greeted him with a smile despite how he came to them, while the goat animalia knew that Damarcus wasn't the best in things like timing or schedules, she let it go since the headmaster was a good man and always tried to give the best of himself. "Nothing serious happened, Miss Hoshiguma and I only made a path for the students who needed some shade" she explained while tending on Damarcus' clothing, making it look organized instead of the hurried form it had, this was done out of habit of the natural personality of Toriel. "I suppose that you are also excited for this new semester?" she asked him.

Spoiler:

Comment

Primula didn't seem to fazed by what the oni woman ha said. She already had enough "reality" to deal with, with her father and trying to protect her little sister. This oni seemed awfully judgmental for a stranger. "Says the one showing off to a bunch of novice mages. Maybe you should practice what you preach?" she said in a mocking tone, showing no fear in the face of the oni, despite fully understanding just how much stronger this oni was than herself. "Well at least one of you were helpful. Thank you ma'am" she said to Toriel before turning towards the school where she had been pointed too.

the fox turned around, wearing rather foren and unique clothing. She had a white flower in her hair and a black dress with red trim and white sleeves. Her orange eyes looked oh so sweet and innocent as she looked at the handsome demon boy and shot him a sunny smile. "Hello. The Schools really pretty isn't it? I'm..." she stopped an paused for a moment as she tried to think of a fake name. "I'm Aya, Nice to meet you." she said as she held out a hand to him. Little did Drake know that she was using a low level fire spell to make her hand really hot to the touch. It would be like touching a hot grill or a light bulb.

Comment

Drake simply smiled in return at the fox girl's response. In fact he seemed to be quite eager. She seems to be quite a cutey. Who knows. Maybe he'll get lucky and become good friends with her, or more... The thought about that just makes Drake happy as he grabbed 'Aya's' hand. Unaware of what was happening Drake replied.

"Yeah well... you are quite a beautiful sight yourself if I had any say about it." He spoke as suddenly the burning sensation on his hand began to eat through his black gloves. In fact they got really warm suddenly... and were smoking. That was when Drake looked down and saw that his black glove had caught on fire suddenly!

His reaction was priceless as he let go of Aya's hand, and took off his glove before chucking it off the boat. Unfortunately the rather light glove that was burning aflame now was caught in a strong gust of wind that seemed to blow the glove RIGHT BACK at the half-demon. Seeing this Drake yelled in slight fear as he then turned tail and tried to run to avoid the glove which was still burning quite quickly and soon would be a pile of ashes.

While that happened, Andrew had witnessed the whole situation, sighed, got up, and walked towards Aya. Andrew had a more calm, proffessional air about him. From his rather simple gray coat and glasses, to his posture. Andrew seemed like a much overall more polite person. "S-Sorry about that. That was my brother Drake. Or rather my step-brother. I do want to try and apologize for anything he might have said, but it seems you already took care of it by lighting his glove on fire. Smart move if I say so myself." Andrew spoke in a calm, collected tone. Clearly and obviously more polite, and his voice showed no signs of sexual attraction towards the fox-girl surprisingly. Maybe he's just not interested, but at least he seems polite.

Meanwhile in the background you can see the near burnt completely glove come into contact with Drake's shirt, of which Drake quickly took the burning glove and threw it on the ground before stomping out the flames. Whatever his glove was made of it sure as hell was flammable.

The Headmaster smiled at Toriel and spoke. "Me? Oh I'm doing quite fine if I must say. Though things were quite... hectic this morning. For one my alarm did not go off when it should have, and I nearly slept in because of it. On top of that the mess hall was still preparing breakfast for the students so I couldn't exactly get a quick bite to eat for the morning." He replied as he placed a hand on the side of his head and laughed a bit as Toriel helped straighten his suit. "Also yes, I am quite excited to meet the new students today. After all this new semester will be quite an exciting one if what I had ordered comes in today." The Headmaster spoke with a bit of joy before it seemed to finally click. A student just needed help.

"Wait did you say a student needed help? Oh dear is the student alright?" He asked in a slightly worried tone of voice.

Comment

As Jason came to the front of the boat, he was greeted by the sight of a demon boy hopelessly trying to stomp out a small fire, a rather stereotypical looking human, and a rather young looking fox girl wearing some slightly revealing clothing. Jason glanced at each of the people at the scene, but couldn't help how his gaze seemed to linger on both the demon and fox girl. In truth, he had heard about races other than humans, but to see two of them in person was a completely different experience. His gaze was brief, as he consciously diverted it away from the people as to not cause trouble. After all, staring at someone usually brought trouble close behind. Now, Jason looked ahead to the island, seeing the land structure and quietly sighing through his nose. At the very least, the island looked better than his town.

Tristan continued to eat the various little snacks, sampling each and every morsel that he normally would not have access to back at home.

Meanwhile, as Natsu sat there, idly playing with the impressive yet weak bolt of electricity, the strange figure sitting at the table with him suddenly sprang to life, stretching it's limbs. Whether a consequence of the new stimuli or some supernatural force, Natsu's boredom was quickly replaced with a tinge of surprise and mostly curiosity as he dispelled his electricity and looked at the strange girl.
                            Last edited by S121; 10-07-2016, 01:41 PM.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

The SS Trinity | En Route ro Vallhalla
                              001 - Marcus

I feel so weak....I can hardly move my body. The world is black and blurry. I...can't...move? I don't remember where I am, but there is terrible static all around me. Clamor, noise and static. My body is weak, and I feel sick, but the static in my ears is worse. I can't escape it and it simply keeps going. Its not like static from the television, because it keeps changing and moving. Its like its a living thing constantly wailing in my ears. The air is sharp and offensive, like a chemical smell I can't describe. What was I doing again? I open my eyes and the world assaults me. The room I'm in is very bright, or perhaps lightly colored with good lighting. Regardless, my eyes refuse to focus on the offensive atmosphere. Why am I in a place like this? It would be neat and pleasant if it weren't for MY condition.

My Condition?

Am I sick?

WAIT!!

Marcus shot up from the bed he was on, immediately regretting his decision as his body recoiled in pain from the sudden movement. His memories quickly rushed back to him as consciousness came back. He was doing poorly with the boat ride and was sent to the infirmary on board to lay down and rest. The "static" he could hear were waves. Rolling, beautiful waves against a shoreline.

Shoreline...?

SHORELINE!

"Worst. Student. Ever!" Marcus grumbled as he hurried out of the infirmary, quickly ducking his head back in to say thank you to the very not-human-looking nurse. He vaguely remembered the way back to the deck, but just before reaching the deck, he also remembered his things were in his room. Marcus paused for just a moment, taking in a deep sigh and calming himself. He then marched hurriedly to his room, grabbing his belongings. He didn't remember exactly what the arrangements were, but he remembered he would be living in a nice apartment or something outside of the campus grounds on the island. He just needed to check in with the head master of the school.

The whole process seemed fairly streamlined and easy, but Marcus was worried about his car making it safely. It was sent ahead of time by valet, and had been around Marcus for several days. The poor baby was all alone without Marcus! It SHOULD Be somewhere on the campus grounds. Marcus was pretty sure if he really wanted to he could pull up Google Maps and spot it. He attempted to survey the island several times, but clouds--magical or otherwise--usually kept a clean image from coming through. He did have a general idea of the route he would need to take every day. The School seemed like it would be JUST BARELY in or out of view from the apartment, giving nice distance from school, but not a painful journey every day.

As Marcus regained his composure and walked out onto the deck he caught a glimpse of an awkward display of a man's hand bursting into flame as he touched a girl's hand, and a great degree of misfortune nearly setting him on fire. "Well I suppose I wont shake her hand...." Marcus muttered softly to himself as he walked out to look at the school from the deck, trying to keep some distance between himself and the potentially flammable people. The school itself looked just as alien as it did in the picture, and from Google Maps. It of course, looked absolutely awesome, but certainly nothing Marcus had ever seen before. Other pictures Marcus saw made it look like the town was a Pablo Picasso mess of all the cultures of the world, and some from outside the world. Cool, but awkward. Marcus frowned to himself as he wondered about how driving would be.
                              I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Working...
                              X