Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mind if I added a character who has a bit of "spunk" to her step?

Name: Dalia

Race: Human

Magic type: Pyromancy (The Arcane stone is embedded in a bracelet she wears)

Weapons:
    - Bow gun
    - Arke, a crystalline blade said to be one of the "Keys" from Heaven's Forge. When the blade draws blood, it heals the user by the same amount. Also used to seal energy.

Faction: Unaffiliated - Rogue

Appearance: (Going to draw her up here, for now she would probably look like Syrenne from The Last Story)

Spoiler:

Syrenne

- Hair: Jet black with a cluster of silver over her left eye that seems like a small starburst pattern
    - Eyes: Grey
    - Top: leather strap with a stitching pattern in the front
    - Pants: Patchwork leather with cloth with metal knee guards and a jacket tied around her waist
    - Leather boots and shin guards

Personality: A real firecracker, she's got a bone to pick with anyone that crosses her the wrong way and if things aren't going her way, she uses a very...effective means of...persuasion...
    Spoiler:
    a sword to the throat. what were you expecting?

History: Having lived in lava filled caverns for most of her life since her family was driven underground because of the war, she's been hardened to the very core. Training relentlessly since her parents, whom she never knew, died and since she lost her brother, she has become quite adept with a sword. She became a rogue and a sort of "scavenger." In one of her "artifact recover missions" she obtained the sword Arke and a bracelet with a fire Arcane stone.

Strengths: A master of the sword and has an eye for hitting her target with a bow gun. Can't really use pyromancy...

Weaknesses: Her attitude tends to get her into more trouble than she can really handle.

Comment

By the way, guys, if anyone wants to rp as a crazy female necromancer, then feel free to use Toran's.master, I don't entirely own her. Decorate her however you want, as long as she's a mad-woman.

Comment

Just helping keeping this on the surface
        I'm going to go ahead and introduce Dalia...if that's a no-no Then I'll just go and delete the post I put in IC

Comment

ok, im just waiting for a reply in the IC, Nera will get tired soon unless another character aids her
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

bah went ahead and introduced the 3 chara I had in mind.
            @kristia
            I was feeling punny, see the post where I introduced Dalia.

Comment

Oh thanks a lot Cuccoo
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'd like to say sorry for my inactivity but i've been going through a pretty rough time lately, i'm not feeling well i broke my toe, i'm dealing with a bit of a crisis irl and all the stress is causing my mind to not function properly. The last IC post i made, (that small one) took me an hour to type because my mind set.

That being said i'm ganna be inactive on the forums for a little while just til i get everything in my life back the way it should be. I hope when i come back you're all still willing to take part in my little story but if you're fed up with me i'll understand.

Comment

its ok tewi, we will wait eager to follow you on the story

Spoiler:

Comment

@Trouble

We'll still be here when you return.

I hope you feel better soon.

Having a broken anything is a pain. When did you break it?
                    Last edited by S121; 09-09-2013, 01:05 PM.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

It happens to the best of us.
                      No, I'm not talkin bout the broken toe, I'm talkin bout life.
                      Yes, Life happens. When it does, it happens with a vengeance.

Comment

When life gives you lemons, eat em.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade..."
                          -Hades - Kid Icarus: Uprising

...Dat game had me laughing so hard at times.

Comment

Just to know.. we aren´t machine gun posting, right?

neither metagaming/godlike stuff?

Im worried since no one beside us is posting Cucoo ._.

Spoiler:

Comment

I've been too busy to post.

I keep trying to answer everyone on the forum, but I get neck deep in posts. -_-;
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm waiting for something to happen, like Cucoo's character in the LoCaS to find a zombie just chilling in the sun.

Comment

Working...
                                X