X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

It would have to be a Covenant CSO-class supercarrier.

Here's it's size specs.

Length: 28.960 kilometers (95,013 ft 1 in)

Width: 11.447 kilometers (37,555 ft 9 in)

Height/depth: 3.563 kilometers (11,689 ft 8 in)

He's seen Forerunner machines the size of planets, but not ships.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Alright I'm going to use these specs for an Alpha Class then...

Length: 10,000 (yes that is ten thousand) kilometers

Width: 1,000 kilometers

Height: 1,500 kilometers

I think I mentioned somewhere the fractions of sizes for each class smaller than an Alpha.
      And yes, it's huge and there's only Nine Eight total in the Galaxy.

There's a reason why it's the one thing you don't want to go up against.

Unless you got a army of a few billion Ace fighter pilots backed by a Blade Styled Omega class with a death wish, as Aion will prove later.

Delta Division's Last Stand. It's like Star Wars Episode 6, where the alliance goes in and destroys the Death Star II.

Comment

@Cucoo

Send Master Chief. Blowing up giant, expensive structures and doing the impossible is what he's best at.

He's like the Flandre Scarlet of Halo. XD
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

so the ships are almost as long as the Earth¨s diameter? kinda exagerated XD

Also what would happen if Cortana connects with Mara?
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Lol anyway am I allowed to add planets to the celestorae system ?

Comment

Well I did, so I think you're good.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Kristia

Well, Cortana is said to make machines capable of doing things that were never thought possible.

She would most likely be able to significantly boost all of Mara's capabilities.

Think of it like steroids for synthetics.
                sigpic

Comment

To hold everything that's in it...hardly an exhageration. It would be like if you took a planet and turned it into a complete war base.

In a sense it's like an elongated Death Star. It's supposed to be the "End-All" war machine. However, its size limited it to only having 9 ever made. Each faction before the NGO split with the Guardians in essence made 4 each (with the Guardians making one more in Venion system.)

Every ship down from an Alpha is like half of the prior. So Beta is half the dimensions, Gamma is 1/4, Delta is 1/8, Omega is 1/16, and so on.

@ Pandre

Yes, I encourage it.

Comment

In that case - Polaris - the main activity hub/trading port of Celestorae System

Comment

Sounds good. it keeps Alcyon as somewhat isolated then.

Comment

Hm, maybe I should add a little information about Mortem

Mortem is a barren world, mostly consisting of gray deserts, and many craters, due to it being in the path of comets that hit the plant every week. To most, there is nothing of worth here. But to those willing to risk themselves, they will find that both Mortem, and it's moon are full of precious ores and other materials, such as gold, silver, iron, and various types of gems. But the most sought after material on this plnet is a substance known as Detonite, named such due to it's highly explosive properties. This is sought after to power the more explosive weapons of war, and as such, sells very well to those who are able to get it.

Mining complexes dot both the planet and it's moon, all searching for the precious explosive substance.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@ Mima alright. I think I'll add that description...
                          I should create a section for that...

And also, Anankerisa has gone Flandre Scarlet on Reaper. You know how in games there are times when you meet the Final boss well before you are ready, right? This is one of those times.
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-05-2013, 10:35 PM.

Comment

It's more ready than you think.

Comment

Might be for round one,

Unfortunately round two uses the substance I was eluding to which is a soul-piercing substance (which is how I kill Aion in part I)
                              It ignores any armor/flesh/what have you and separates the soul/life force of a target. In short, it kills without harming the body. Anankerisa's puppets either use it or are made of it. Only things with a certain energy which originates from the Halls of Time can technically touch it without it passing through. The string energized the skeletons which explains how they wielded weapons made by it. Thus, it's an instakill for anything living. (sorry, even zombies reanimated via the popular virus things will be killed by it cause of organic life forms being present.)

In short, a sword with this stuff will cut through anything and will cut your "soul".

And now Anankerisa will unleash her army of killer puppet dolls which are again the same as the skeletons, except they are made of the substance and thus can't be destroyed quite as easily, because they could just pass through solid objects. You can slow em down, but they can't be completely destroyed.

This is the part where you need the anti of this substance. And that can only be obtained from the Halls of Time.

(In short, I put my characters against this so it is possible to defeat them, just you need some supernatural equipment that can be found in the depths of the Halls of Time, which is protected by a multitude of demons. Have Fun.)

I'm kinda wishing I didn't introduce this yet but...Idk...

Also I'm still working on a name for this stuff...

Comment

ugh.. came back from a quick errand

anyways, hi everyone, what did I miss?
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X