X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, looked back through the IC, it is called "passages of fates". Sorry, made a mistake, I was asking about the Passages of Fates, not the slipstream ><

...although the slipstream thing could be useful
    How many times can you die a day~?
    How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

@Book

What do you have in mind?

(Just curious.)

I think the only ways you could get your hands on one would be if you went to John, or found somebody that specializes in building 519 trillion year old technology. Just a thought.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121
        I was considering what starla said about Nova engines, using 2 aura crystals. KamiKaze , Nhiome's battle cruiser uses 2 engines, it also happens to be a lot faster than most other ships. Then, I would need a second character, I was thinking of a non-human one, not even humanoid, but still a sentient species, so I decided one from another Galaxy would be better. The question was how would the second character travel to Venturia. The second thing I want for my second character is access to Nhiome's ships ( I really like those ships XD)... you can see where this is leading right?

Comment

@Book

You're basically replacing your old Character with a new one?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yeah, I would need to anyway, Nhiome is going to die anyway because of the aura crystal, just a matter of how long he lives, the other galaxy thingy which would bring my second character into play, I plan that to be Nhiome's last act, so the second character will come in when he dies.

Comment

@Book

Ahh, I see.

So you plan on possibly using the Nova configuration as an explosive, right?

Once that's done, you'll use the other character to take over your old character's ships.
              sigpic

Comment

@S121

erm...I wasn't thinking of blowing up, I was thinking of the traveling... as for taking over Nhiome's ship, I'm still not sure, possibly incorporate Nhiome's design instead of just taking the ships.

Comment

@Book

Sorry, I fell asleep again. It's very early over here. -_-;

As for the new character, I'm kind of curious. What it the new character going to be like personality-wise?
                  sigpic

Comment

@ Book

Sorry I wasn't on when you were >.<;

Anyway, Passages of Fate are a finicky thing...I have no real set rules for them, except depending on what and how they're entered there will be some sort of penalty.

The Nova Engine is deceptive in its name: It's not meant for travel, rather, battle.
                    The true Nova Engine, which is a secret ingredient for Blade Series Fighters, affects shields. "Overcharging" the shields allows for the Blade fighters to live up to their name, turning it into a physical projectile typically meant to "cut" through targets.
                    However, the reason there aren't a lot of Nova Engines is because overcharging shields can, if done incorrectly which most replicas wind up doing, vaporize anything inside the shields and cause a massive explosion of energy which engulfs an incredibly large area which I like to think of being similar to when Andross dies in Star Fox Adventures. Now...an alternative, because Nhiome has Crystal Fusion going on with his arm, is he can overcharge the crystal core of his ship which generally increases everything and can be controlled sort of like how Chief's new armor can (which I used the model from Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and going into hypermode and staying too long in it where the phazon keeps rising unless you discharge it or the timer ejects/vents the system.) Except Nhiome will be the one controlling when to come out of the Overcharged state.

Now for your second character from another galaxy...
                    hmm I was going to have it so that no one could enter or leave the galaxy as long as Anankerisa was alive, but I'll scratch that idea. Yer next character could just travel there or enter via the Passages of fate. The Passages, the typical penalty just happens to be memory loss, but there can be others.

Another possibility is...
                    ...ok warp gates might be able to be accessed accidentally via an area of space where there is no warp gate and somehow having technology similar to it somehow for one lucky use accesses one of the warp gates in venturia.

Or we do it the same way the Humans got to venturia a few trillion years ago: Wormhole.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-09-2013, 01:14 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Welcome back!.

I'll get a post rolling in within a couple of minutes.
                      sigpic

Comment

aye aye

*salutes*

Anyway I should create a comprehensive "What Aura Crystals can do" section in the op of this.

I'll have to do that when I'm not starving, having a headache, and not having to do homework =w=;
                        Wednesdays...I absolutely hate love them~

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.

I never really liked homework. It was a way for school to cut into your free-time.

It was even worse when the teachers had no clue what they were trying to teach (Algebra II) and you had to teach yourself...
                          sigpic

Comment

@ s121

aye...I got 4 hrs to finish a lot of crap right now...

anyway...

@everyone

just a heads up and to reinforce something:

If you have a character die in part I, they come back in part II, regardless on how or why they die.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok Chapter 2 is officially done with...
                                And a helluvalot happened...

@ S121
                                Did ya have a metaphorical title for John's story? (i.e. Mima's is Fractis Animus, Nhiome's is Black wind, Mara's is wandering Machina, the Reaper's is Torta Manu Iustitić.)

----------------

I'll take a bit to summarize everything

anyway it seems to be holding at an average of about 130 posts per chapter. (random observation)

Comment

Working...
                                X