Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pandre View Post
    @Cucoo

thanks alot, now at least i can post soberly

let's assume Seiuna is at the bridge of Veredus, being like a navigator or sth
    Sure
    But I thought you also wanted her to be a Maverick Pilot?

If that were the case I'd give ya the basic idea of what Mavericks are like.

*What Maverick society is like...may be more confusing so just stick with what ya want*
    Spoiler:

Mavericks:
    Have a respect for tradition and will observe what can be called rituals that emphasize the tradition of physically flying a fighter. (Example, when Aion got into his fighter in the second Chapter 1 post, he did something along those lines.) Of course each pilot is different and values certain aspects more than others. As a community, they tend to look down on Drone Pilots (and Drone Pilots look down on Mavericks)

Comment

I know spartans are epicly strong, but the soldiers are strong too, there´s this fanfiction I loved and its quite extensive (100 k words for each episode)

It has 6 epsodes

1. The Battle of Sigma Octanus IV (Complete)

2. The Invasion of Earth (Complete)

3. The Fate of Humanity (Complete)

4. The New Age of Warfare (Complete)

5. The Dawn of the Prometheans (In progress)

The story is really good and I suggest it
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I checked out the first one.

This is going to take me a VERY long time to read. 0_0;
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Ok just conspired with Pandre and got a better naming system for the Ships.

Ok so here's the changes

Alpha -> Iupiter (yes I am going with the traditional Latin spelling with an 'I')
          Beta -> Orcus
          Gamma -> Ares
          Delta -> Athena
          Omega -> Apollo
          Kappa
          Lambda ->Vulcan
          Zeta -> Mercury

This is not permanent yet...
          But it's better than using the same system as the Strike Fighters

Comment

@ cucoo

so what about the NGO gamma cruiser? and the omega-class destroyers. Who is it that Nhiome was told to speak to?

As for the ship-building materials (black market), I don't think random civilians are allowed to just build their own combat ships.
            How many times can you die a day~?
            How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

@ Book
              Right, Ember's simple cryptic message...
              Straight Answer: NGO Lieutenant Revere Exorco, who is in Helios's Sector 11.

And I remembered:

Going to solidify this system for locating things in the solar systems.

Imagine each solar system is divided into 12 pie slices.
              Each slice is a sector and the number goes clockwise starting with Sector 12 which would be the "north" if you were looking down on the galaxy with Helios system in relation to the others as I pointed out with the Shards of Starlight picture.

Comment

You know, Thought I'd share this concept...

For each area and aspect I had a song in mind that would "describe" the situation.

Helios

Chapter 1
                - The Hunters' Wings

- Orcus Down - Push through the lines!

Chapter 2
                - Fragments of a memory - Aion's lost past

Chapter 3
                - The Blade Shrouded in Blood - VS Revere Exorco

Celestora

- Cradle of Constelations - Skirmish in the Stars

Chapter 9

Egale

Chapter 12

Chapter 15

Sol Incineron

Chapter 17

Chapter 20

Venion

Helios Revisited

Nexion

PART I - ENDGAME

Comment

Hm, maybe we should have themes for each of our characters. I can think of a good one for The Reaper.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

What do you have in mind?
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

This.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

I like it. It gives off this sort of mysterious vibe to him.

Some of it seems somewhat light-hearted on some parts.

This would be John's, for obvious reasons.

I especially like the climatic ending to the song, but I can't find a video where they isolate it. I might need to make one of my own.

He'll also have the Halo theme and remixes of this one, depending on the situation.
                        Last edited by S121; 10-08-2013, 08:20 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

This would be Mara´s theme (addiction to portal reaching higher and higher)
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=eo2eGyuavYo
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

Now you're thinking with portals!
                            sigpic

Comment

oh utsuh, I ve been thinking with them for quite a long time, and since the old Apertuure appeared, many more ideas and theories have come

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Like what?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X