Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

Timeless Soldier?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

the soldier without time?
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

A soldier that is not bound by his own time. He is lost in time, but he makes the best of his situation, and so far, it has been kind to him. Despite the fact that he is 519 trillion years outdated, he is still capable of easily holding his own in this time period and against the enemies here. Despite the fact that he is a "dinosaur", a relic of the distant past, he still stands out of many as the greatest soldier of the current time.

"Timeless Soldier".
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

and I can't find my latin dictionary again...drn it...

anyway, Timeless Soldier sounds perfect.

And John isn't the oldest being in the galaxy.
          That title belongs to Erebos here...who I just went overboard and said he's seen the death and rebirth of the universe at least twice. (more a testament to his power than anything...because I wanted to portray him as being insanely powerful except he's bound by the Master of Time and thus he can't abuse it. So he's gimped.)
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-09-2013, 11:47 PM.

Comment

ok then, let´s see how this food gets cooked
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

merp?

Comment

@cucoo

Actually, I never said that he was the oldest being in the galaxy.

Chronologically, John is about 50 years old. Biologically, he is about 35-40 years old, due to him always being in Slipspace and in Cryosleep.
                sigpic

Comment

lol cucoo

I meant that let´s see how things go

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                    @cucoo

Actually, I never said that he was the oldest being in the galaxy.

Chronologically, John is about 50 years old. Biologically, he is about 35-40 years old, due to him always being in Slipspace and in Cryosleep.
                    ...I knew that's what you meant...
                    definitely...
                    =w= I definitely need to learn to get more sleep.

@ Kristia

ah xP

Comment

@Cucoo

How do you travel by warp gate?

Do I just describe it like Mass Effect?
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

pretty certain it's all really similar to what I had in mind...(because the only warp gates I've seen were a few things in various sci-fi shows and Star Fox Assault's

To me the star fox one makes sense for various sized ships. But Mass Effect also has warp gates? lemme see what they look like real quick

Comment

@Cucoo

Did you look at the Mass Effect Gates?

It's sort of similar to the Warp Gate, only that it shoots you off at high speeds.

Should I use the Starfox warp gate to describe it?
                          sigpic

Comment

For some stupid reason I cannot find anything on the mass effect gates T.T;

But if it's more of a launch at high speeds, it's more instantaneous here, as you go through one gate, you're coming out the other.

=w= for now just go with the star fox one

Of course the narrative with the process wouldn't be there cause it's an autonomous system.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok. One post, coming up.
                              sigpic

Comment

in mass effect, there are no gates, there are mass relays. Using those giant relays, the ship goes into Faster Than Light (FTL) speed it does what it says

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X