X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your link doesn't work, S1.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Mima

It's a strange link. Open it then copy it again, open a new tab, paste and enter and then it decides to work o.o;
      I've never seen such strange things before...

anyway I went and re-uploaded it fer ya

Comment

Just leaving this here for convenience~
        cheers

Sol Inceneron
        Inopia - Underground Temple

Dalia looked to the far side of the plateau area. "Hmm...I would say around forty some minutes." She turned back to Nhiome. "No big deal. If worse comes to worst, If you don't want the rogues to get your hands on your ship, I would say destroy it. But ah, let's try to get down to that cavern! If we make it, we make it! Even if there's a possibility of causing the cavern to crumble and we'll wind up eighty floors underground in one of the temples! C'mon! Excitement! Let's go!" Dalia ran into the ship and went for the cockpit.

Comment

ok then
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Everyone

Alright we're now getting into the part of the story where I have no "middle" for getting between points A and B

In summary:
            The story needs to introduce the "Hunt for the Shards of Starlight" and the means to do so is vague.

Chapter 4 I would try to introduce the main goal of the Venturian Council and thus the initial goal of the Strike Fighters alongside with the possibility of Commander Sullivan having alternative goals.
            Chapter 5 needs to introduce the Legend of the Shards of Starlight
            Chapter 6 is the transition where the story moves into Celestora system.

Any suggestions on what might be needed alongside ideas of your own are welcome.

Comment

Well, i can think of a way for Reaper to start hunting after the Shards. Which reminds me, I really should update him.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@ Mima

It would be interesting to hear

Typically, natives of Venturia know of the Legends of the Shards of Starlight but ultimately believe them to be mere myth.

@ S121

Just a note on what I think when I think futuristic fashion for females ^^;;;

Now because Cortana is Bioroid...she could pull off a CAST look...

*Cough* Anyway

Oh and this is my reference for later on Aion's Dual Sabres...and future template for what I will use to make a new drawing of him.

Comment

@Cucoo

Actually, I was planning on Kiara or Mara helping Cortana decide, seeing how she has no clue what to create.

In other words, her choice is dependent on you guys.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Ah...
                    Well those pics are pretty much my suggestions XD We'll wait on Kristia on that front. Anyway, I've initiated plot system 1, Aion's first truth.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.

I'll make a post soon, but not with Cortana. I'll have to ask Kristia about Mara's choice.

Aion's first truth?
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

You'll understand with the post I just did, if you remember what Avonna said in Chapter 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                          @ Mima

It would be interesting to hear

Typically, natives of Venturia know of the Legends of the Shards of Starlight but ultimately believe them to be mere myth.
                          Who says he's native to Venturia?

Comment

@ Mima

true...
                            Hm...then I'm really interested in how?

@ S121

Just curious if ya would want to keep john moving forward a bit?

Comment

@Cucoo

Oh yea... Sorry about that... -_-;

I was going to post earlier, but I forgot after watching videos on Youtube.

I'll get on that soon.
                              sigpic

Comment

@ S121

It's np, considering my posting habits XD

Comment

Working...
                                X