X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ S121

Oh and John should maybe realize that Starla was a Vatian cause she did have pointy ears. (Aren't I so original with things?) :P
    It'll be prompted in the next post of mine

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@ Mima

Curious, did ya get the other reference I made? The one based with Nero playing the fiddle?

:P

Comment

@Cucoo

Aha! I had a feeling that it was more than a coincidence.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Aye, there's a reason I named him Nero.
            Quite literally, a large majority of the characters are named what they are for a reason. The exception being Joe, Starla, Sullivan, Navarre, and a few others.

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
              @ Mima

Curious, did ya get the other reference I made? The one based with Nero playing the fiddle?

:P
              Not really, but honestly, I don't care nevertheless.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Nero fiddled as Rome burned to the ground.

Just saying.
                sigpic

Comment

Still don't care.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

The only thing it does is explain Nero's personality. On the one hand, you have Nero, the baka. On the other hand, you have Nero, the twisted.

Comment

Or Nero, the twisted baka.

Comment

@ Mima

In a shellnut, yep.

Comment

@ Kristia

I ninja edited my prior post with something specific to Bioroids and actually is something I use later in the Egale section of the story.

Ninja Edit: if you want to use anything of it you can, its up to you ^^;
                          (I seem to be ninja editing a lot today...)
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-22-2013, 10:48 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Are... are you a ninja? 0_0
                            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Dunno...might secretly be an internet ninja

anyway just leaving this here for Mima and Book

cheers

Helios System
                              Delta Division Flagship | Excalibur

Switching from the funeral topic, Kiara answered Mara. "Actually...we can do one better. We could...reverse engineer a Bioroid body. It would be 96% Organic with the nanobot blood. It functions like any body. The only reason we haven't used them is because of that event that happened...how many years was it since the AI shut down? A few thousand?" Kiara turned to Joe.
                              "Pfft! Don't look at me, I failed that unit. Besides...it...kinda was covered up a bit. I guess even the great beings of the Venturian Galaxy have a dark side. And here in the past it was humans that took all the blame." He chuckled to himself. "Fast forward a millennia later and now it's humans and Venturians trying to set things right."

Nero sighed to himself. "Right...we've established that fact a few different ways already. How about more of who she really is. Preferably focusing somewhat on the good parts so we can take something from this and turn it for the better? I mean...she was evil. Why not start anew with the good aspects with...a slight touch of the bad? We're all good and evil. No point in hiding it...but what's done is done." Nero sat down and leaned forward. "So, let's hear it, shall we? Oh...and I know you all are...uh...spirits...but you need anything to drink? If...physically possible?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sol Inceneron
                              Inopia - Underground Temple

Dalia smiled wryly. "You don't have a couple of hours. The gang that controls this area will be coming round soon. If there's something valuable in your ship, I would suggest grabbing it now before they loot it."

Comment

well then.. I shall go to sleep, the white haired will follow the group to the lab, just to let you know

goodnight^^
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X