X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

When not on the computer, you're in it, traveling through the internet and assassinating people through their computer monitors! XD

Anyways, this is what Cortana looks like.

http://b-i.forbesimg.com/erikkain/fi...ana-256389.jpg

Which means this will be the body created.

http://www.halodiehards.net/wp-conte...ne-d5vwvts.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/c084c7f24a10...kmr1qccv7q.jpg

@Kristia

Nighty night.
    Last edited by S121; 10-23-2013, 01:10 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

You know...
      The way I envisioned Kiara...Cortana reminds me of an older version of what I thought... o.o;

and yep...computer monitors.

You only think you're safe...

Comment

Please, please go back in the computer monitor! D,8>

I'ma dieeee!!!
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

*Sees Touhou characters coming out of monitor*
          Me: "THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVAH!"

Comment

@Cucoo

I hope they won't kill me.

Maybe I can persuade them to be nice?

What scares me more is that I can't read Yuuka's face, so I don't know if she's just calm, or in a killing mood.

With Flandre, well, just give her a video game and pray that she doesn't ragequit and blow up the game system. XD
            sigpic

Comment

Well, Yuuka isn't sadistic in canon, so you'll be fine. (I still don't know where that whole sadistic thing about her even came from, it confuses me.)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

It's actually because she's said to be a brutal and effective fighter. I guess to the point that she scares the hell out of everyone.

I'll find the page in a moment.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, she's like that when she fights, but she's also said to be quite kind.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@ Mima

Yup~ Yuuka is so nice~
                    *Gets double sparked*

@ Everyone

Anyway, as we go, post >here< anything you'd think needs to definitely transfer over from this RP (example: a summary of everything that happens) to the next in order for it to act as a stand alone RP thread. Also put recommendations on things I should try to implement so that Part II works out even better.

Comment

@Mima

I suppose it's just her reputation.

A shame really, when someone's reputation defines them.

She's nice, but she'll kick your @$$ in a heartbeat if you annoy her.

Here's her Memento profile.

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Perfect...:_Yuuka_Kazami
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't take Memento that seriously, whether it's a profile, or a design.

Comment

Just fyi on the IC

Concerning Aura crystals, you guys nailed it on the head.

Comment

@Cucoo

@Mima

Meh.
                            sigpic

Comment

well just look at my little friend
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

A HAMMAH!!! XD

http://www.donmai.us/data/2358770b19...b230fd2a0b.jpg
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X