X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Neo

One of the sessions is a 1 vs 1 so it would work nonetheless.

Comment

Double post:

Here's the two OOC posts about the ground training:

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
      Welp, you'll be able to do that soon in the training portion.
      and prepare for an interesting twist where You'll have John fight the thing that incites absolute hatred in him in the simulation. For the first round you can make it however you wish. Then it will be another simulation where you have to go against a simulation thug holding someone hostage. For John it will simulate Cortana as the hostage.
      Then the final one will be against Aion against John. And he'll think John is Revere due to John's simulation appearance being changed.
      For that one I was thinking each post would have just before a blow lands, or else we work out a script here and then make it out in the IC, or what would you propose?
      Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
      @ S121

Slightly on the second one. I'll set it up more for where John has a choice. and I think I'll change it from some random thug to Revere or if there's one ultimate antagonist in Halo that is his ultimate rival, insert that here
      also...
      VS Dark John.
      that would be a third Scenario before the Aion vs John.
      and then the final Scenario would be if John had to kill someone because they did something tremendously wrong. I would have Cortana be the simulation for this one. It would again have two options, kill or... spare and then get killed himself.

Comment

@Cucoo

Aw I see...

If X were to be put up against the simulation where he has to fight the thing that incites absolute hatred in him then it would end up being against his teammates that betrayed him. That is if he's put into that simulation.

I also am planning another character that has connections to X.

Comment

@ Neo

Another character? Alright, can't wait to see that :P

oh and here was the part of the IC post about the ground training

"Heh, aye...It's a really interesting system I heard...It's like physical training except more like holographic. Yet you can feel everything. You can even feel what it's like to die..." Joe went quiet for a moment. "I wonder...with everything Arrow has been through...I think he might already know something about..." he trailed off as he seemed to chase his train of thought for a moment.
          Anyway, I'll update on Thursday. Wednesdays are my dead days cause of math

Comment

so uber realistic holographic training?

Time for some traumas XD
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

Indeed. We'll not only be bringing out each character's deeper self, but we'll also be diving headlong into Aion's rage towards Revere and we'll start to see why chapter 5 is called Fragments of Life.

Gonna try to quickly update things here

Comment

Leaving this here for Book

Sol Inceneron
                Inopia - Temple of the Lost

Dalia turned and grabbed Nhiome, pulling him out of the path of the falling rubble from the beam. His shot slowed the Demonarc just enough so that it wound up being trapped by the debris. "Ha- Nice shot! We'll have some time now before it gets out of that..." She said. "C'mon, I saw a smaller room we can hide out in to the right." She pointed in a general direction to the right side of the passage where a small doorway stood.
                Oh and Book, does this help ya at all when I leave the last response to your part here?
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-08-2013, 01:40 AM.

Comment

@cucoo

sometimes, but you don't really have to do it, I'm fine with looking for it myself.

just got back from school, going to respond now....
                  How many times can you die a day~?
                  How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Time for my 2nd character.
                    Spoiler:

Name: Terra

Appearance:

Race: Bioroid. Human Bioroid.

Profession and/or Talents: She is a master at stealth. In fact when she was with the New Genesis Hunter Force she was a top member assassin. Being equal in stealth skills, as X was in direct combat. However unlike X she had managed to proceed through the ranks. She also has a knack for putting model kits (which she does as a hobby.)

Inventory:
                    Spoiler:

1 Razor sharp Ceratanium katana

1 Razor sharp Ceratanium back up dagger

and 1 Razor sharp Ceratanium back up short sword.

New Genesis Hunter Force Grade A-206 headpiece.

New Genesis Hunter Force Brand Dark Field Generator.

Personality: Terra is rather quite and well reserved. She is also the opposite of X. She's rather gentle and outspoken, yet will not hesitate to attack someone if she needs to. Unlike X who is cold and even violent, but hesitates to attack.) Other than that she is also rather well mannered. She also gets embarrassed easily (especially when it comes to her... measurements xD.)

Elemental preference: Dark. She uses a device that can create a sort of dark field that within it makes anyone as blind as a bat. The dark field generator has some major limits.
                    1: It only has a radius of 4 meters.
                    2: After each use she has to change the crystal inside of it.

This makes the Dark Field Generator (which looks like a small black cube roughly the size of a Rubik's Cube) a last resort tool.

History: Terra was a Bioroid developed for the New Genesis Hunter Force on the planet New Genesis. Unlike X who was in the Elite unit, Terra was a high ranking member of the stealth unit. They never went on any missions together, but outside of missions they would usually just spend time together and just talk. However after X was filed as "Killed in a Firefight in Old Citadel" she knew something was up... X was too skilled to just die in a fire fight. Something was definitely wrong. As such she is now on the hunt for him. Luckily she was able to keep track on him via a tracking device she managed to sneak on his armor at one point.

Bio: Read the History. That's all there really is to know about her. She is currently on the quest to find her old friend.

Notes: The New Genesis Hunter Force Grade A-206 headpiece (thing she wears on her head) displays a sort of HUD for Terra directly into her brain (so she can see it, but others can't.) The HUD displays the similar things that X's helmet displays. It displays a radar that has a radius twice as wide (though slightly weaker) than X's radar (Terra's radar has a range of 14 meters, yet it's weaker as people have to be moving to be detected while X's displays anything that moves.) The headpiece can also be removed easily. Just take it off like it was a pair of headphones. The headpiece also serves as a communicator as well.

Where do you want them to start and why?: Anywhere you deem fit Cucoo. She is obviously in the Helios system since she was born and had lived on New Genesis for quite a while.

What would your character(s) do with the near unlimited power of the Shards of Starlight? (Ability to create and/or destroy entire Galaxies when all 6 are together)
                    What would they do with the power of Gods?: She would probably do her best to prevent anyone from using such power for evil.

Comment

@ Neo

First off I just gotta say this.

Starla and she would get along well considering the sensitivity towards that. ...and is it that she thinks them inadequate or the opposite?
                      Eleos "Gunner" would get along with her because Assassins and the fact he's a womanizer by default.
                      Aion because swords
                      Kiara because...they would almost be twins in appearance except for eye color which would be a sort of turquoise for Kiara. Seriously, that's how I envisioned how Kiara would look to a degree. Except not a skin-tight body suit.

You mentioned she would be tracking X, maybe she followed him to the Delta fleet?

Also the Dark field thing, that's what I thought of for a smoke grenade. You could say that if she recovers it and sets a certain limiter that it could be reused w/o need of another crystal which would make that work out the same. But of course the crystal would need to recharge which takes a few minutes.

Comment

@Cucoo

Terra thinks that her measurements are... inadequate...

Sounds like a good idea. Should post info on her ship she's using.

Also the reason why the Dark Field Generator uses a whole crystal is because it's an older model. One that has slightly more range than the other models of the New Genesis Hunter Force (like the new name I came up for the organization on New Genesis?), but at the cost of using a while dark aura crystal. She would obviously get a better one throughout the RP.

Comment

@ Neo

She and Starla would be opposites on the measurements then... >w>;
                          *cough* anyway... aye, as soon as she would get to like Delta Division, she could get that upgraded.

@ Sustic
                          Oh and on your starter, you have that info on your planet? I'll use that for yer starter so you have something to work with ^^;

Comment

Okay here is Terra's ship: (I can't think of a cool name for it so if you want Cucoo you can name it.)

It's a specially designed ship for not only atmospheric travel, but also long distance space travel. It's maneuverability is high, but weaponry is quite low. It's a ship she borrowed from the New Genesis Hunter Force to look for X.

Comment

@NeoFox

That's actually pretty cool looking.

It's appearance was worth a remark, so I guess it's remarkable! XD
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

@ Neo

I would just make up some sort of classification system of [letter]-[two or three digit number with leading zeros]

And I claimed X-00, X-01, and X-02 for the true Blade Fighters
                                These days, names are sort of a rarity for ships, typically only Maverick Pilots and a few Commanders, that were once Maverick Pilots, of the larger ships will name their craft.

Also what is it? Fighter (Looks small enough to be a fighter) or does it have like an airlock and other devices (living quarters, anything more than just a cockpit.)

If it has anything more, then it would be classified as a Gunship (Think like Samus Aran's ship or anything larger than that.)

-------------

oh and a modification to your last IC post
                                outside of the fleet

The fleet is too large to let anything get close to the flagship unless they willed it to be.
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-08-2013, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X