X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

Meh, it's just that I usually post 2-30 minutes after somebody else posts, so I consider an entire day of me being inactive a LONG time.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

(Double Post. Sorry... Please don't hurt me...)

@Kristia

Welcome back!

We might actually need your input for what Cortana chooses to wear.

Just look at Cucoo's post for the choices. ---------> (Click Me)
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

I'm notorious for double (sometimes triple or more...) posting so it's fine. Besides it helps bring things in here to attention of others.

Also I'm getting excited~ We're getting into the meat of the story. Basically everything revolves around the legends. of course, I like to reveal them slowly through the text (in part because I don't have them fully written ^^; so ya...) but should I maybe write the whole thing and post it here so you all can see em?

Ninja Edit:

@ Kristia

just FYI
        The post that I had was my suggestions only, you can suggest anything you want for Cortana if it has a similar theme.
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-27-2013, 03:48 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I really don't know what to choose.

I'm not particularly gifted in the clothing department.

That's my problem, I'm indecisive even when choosing what kind of candy I want to buy, or what song I want to listen to.

Maybe I should flip a coin...

What do you think?
          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Flip a coin but leme look for something that's inbetween...
            hold on

Honestly, I think the best middle ground I can find right now is Echo's outfit (the girl to the right in red)

It has the casual with a bit of something that would resemble armor.
            And of course, color doesn't matter and thus can be anything :P
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-27-2013, 09:02 PM.

Comment

bump cause edit prior =w=;

Comment

Ok gonna leave this here for walfas version of my 6 main characters

From top to bottom on the Right side:

Starla, Kiara, Joe, Terrisa, Aion, Eleos.
                On the left is Cicero.

(It was my old channel picture before they changed it to one massive one...)

Comment

@ Book

WOAH NELLY~!
                  was not expecting to introduce the Revere = Aion connection there but...
                  ......it does explain how Dalia would guess that later in Part two (even though the transformation is evident in part two)
                  This is a new aspect I never considered cause normally I assumed that the fact they just look completely different in Part I

Aion:
                  Eyes: Grey
                  Hair: silver blonde with black starburst pattern
                  Face: No features, appears younger

Revere:
                  Eyes: Red
                  Hair: Pure Silver, no starburst pattern
                  Face: light scar on left cheek, appears older

Would make it hard to draw that connection.

In short, definitely wasn't expecting that XD and...it actually helps a bit in the end XD

Also I would say that it's more the entire story going clockwise from the top around to the bottom at the center of the darkness. The second Aion is merely coincidental (Even though it could be a subtle indicator for the last part when there is two 'Aion's)
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-29-2013, 03:33 AM.

Comment

@cucoo

I was refering to the aion in the black area actually...who i assume is revere

edit: just realised how that didn't fit, i will go change it a little bit then

edit2: it did fit....my brain must have shorted out from the test earlier this morning
                    Last edited by bookdragon2000; 10-29-2013, 03:56 AM.
                    How many times can you die a day~?
                    How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

@ Book

Oh...
                      hm...
                      ok...
                      hum....this is an interesting perspective that is different from the initial intent...
                      What would make the same depiction of Aion seem more like Revere in the dark area? I'm curious on your take on the whole thing tbh, because it's different and can actually possibly work out better than what my plan was.

EDIT:
                      I'll explain what it really means more after I hear what your next thing is :P I really want to hear it first before I explain what I meant by it...which was a simpler aspect and honestly, you guys come up with far more profound reasons that ultimately help make the structure so much better than my simplistic mind can do ^^;
                      Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-29-2013, 04:05 AM.

Comment

@ Book

Ok with your last IC post, my response...I will need to think about cause this is the big un. So I'll prepare for that later. ( I need to subdivide it out and make sure I make logical sense out of this ^^; This is the meat and potatoes of the story I was trying to tackle and now It's time to tame the beast that is the entire Legends...hooooweeeee....
                        YES!!! ( / TwT )/

And I am disappoint you could have followed through with that argument of the Aion in the Dark being Revere....cause it is indirectly correct.

Comment

@cucoo

....I really don't know, I could edit it to make it so. Just that as I said in the IC, I am really bad at interpreting stuff, I think I interpreted the entire mural wrongly...

Comment

@ Book

See my next IC.
                            Tell me your interpretation pretty please~?
                            I'm curious now~
                            Plus I want to know how people would interpret it without me telling them exactly what it means.
                            Because, as I said, my intentional definition...kinda is far too simplistic ^^;
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-29-2013, 04:25 AM.

Comment

@cucoo

I just identified the character wrongly i think... I guessed at their identities using their current locations.

e.g. I thought the guy with the silver hair was revere because in the first mural, he is in the center (didn't realise nexion was in the center at the time and thought it was the black hole). For the second one, I thought the reason there were two of him was because it was much later and Revere is the future self of Aion isn't he?

basically the only person I can confidently identify is Dalia cause she said she was fighting Aion.

Comment

@ Book

ah...ok.

So I'll give ya the proper names for each one in clockwise order of the first one:

Helios: Terrisa and Joe
                                Celestora: Kiara (And her prior Water Nymph look)
                                Egale: Eleos
                                Venion: Starla (This is a slight twist, cause this part should actually be Aion)
                                Sol Incineron: Dalia
                                Nexion: Aion (Again, technically speaking Starla's and Aion's place here should be flipped.)

Now I could go into some elaborate reasoning behind how you were right with your interpretation but atm I can't go into it right now ^^;

Comment

Working...
                                X