X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh the special moves the four of them can do (Eve, Cortana, Hajime, and John.)

Hajime could easily overcharge John's shields to create powerful EMP xD Eve could easily use Hajime's abilities to electrify some of her own attacks. Eve and Cortana will be getting the Battle Seraph upgrade which is like a fusion of sorts.

That also gives me an idea for an ultimate attack for the four of them...

Comment

@SUSTIC

What do you have in mind?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

I did.
        By the sounds of it, with Halo shields, it seems that DPS > Overall Power.
        The Tank Rounds (giant energy blasts) I would say, regardless, would do a fair amount.
        Just to justify them being a threat. Though I'm fine with the rest.

Comment

@Cucoo

That was with EG's shielding system. I was going to use it to quickly calculate damage instead of trying to figure out all the damage values for each Halo weapon.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I can imagine Eve actually slapping a missile back to her attacker
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121

o.o wut
              ............really?
              ............wow I don't even know my own system

@ kristia
              Slapped back at cha!
              *totally not ripping the Kirby thing*
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-12-2013, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Sorry I was playing PvP with my Eve Code: Exotic, and I beat a lvl 45 Raven Veteran Commander 3 TIMES IN A FREAKING ROW.
                I think Eve will be my main now.

@S121

Well it goes kind of like this...

Eve creates a ring of 20-22 Nasod Spears in front of her. With the ring of spears serving as a sort of barrel... Hajime uses his energy to charge the ring which will generate a large orb of electricity, while John keeps siphoning the leftover energy from Hajime to keep him from going out of control. All the while Cortana uses Eve to aim the attack...

Once the attack is done charging Cortana orders Eve to fire the spears which Eve does. The result is all 20-22 of the spears form together into one large spike that flies forward, with a massive blast of electricity following behind. Once the single large spike impales the target, the electric orb comes into contact and is absorbed through the large Nasod Spike and electrocutes the target. While that is happening John tosses a grenade/ fires a rocket at the electric spike, causing the whole thing to explode in a large blue haze.

@Kristia...

*Someone fires a missile at Eve, and Eve just slaps it back.*

Guy who fired the missile: "OH WHAT THE F*CKING HELL-" *is blown up by slapped back missile.*

Comment

@Cucoo

I think you mean Kristia, not me.

Anyways, I was thinking that snipers would probably do more damage, putting it in the heavy machinegun category (2 on damage index), considering that it is a single, powerful projectile, possibly armor piercing. Instead of an explosion, it would be a single, focused shot.

I have another question. Where would grenades be on the damage index?

@SUSTIC

John could probably channel all that extra energy to the ring, giving it even more power.

They could probably take down a sizable ship with an attack like that.

Eve: "There's a landmine on the ground? Better slap it." XD

*Landmine implodes*
                  Last edited by S121; 11-12-2013, 12:20 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ S121

And another @ derp
                    anyway, I think grenades would be similar in properties to tank rounds except less. so between heavy and heavy charged.

Oh and...
                    Eve: "...what is this...emotion? Why...why do I feel like I must slap everything???"

@ SUS

and my dark side had the nice little thought that, because of Cortana's physique, if she were to somehow merge with Eve...

This would be the result...
                    Spoiler:

Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-12-2013, 12:21 PM.

Comment

@S121

The attack would deal...

1: Massive damage to the target when the spear impales.
                      2: Any electronics would be fried or shut down due to the electricity
                      3: The ending explosion would just destroy the target pretty much.

A variation of the move could be Eve does not merge the Spear together into one large spike. Instead Eve fires them all and they impale the target on multiple spots. The spears would act like lightning rods of sorts and will spread the electric orb everywhere in the range of the spears. Then the explosion would deal extra damage, by causing all the spears to explode individually.

The massive spike version could be called Gigabolt Piercing Spike, and the Nasod Spears version (where the target is not impaled by one large spike, and instead 20-22 spears) could be called Gigabolt Piercing Spear.

@Cucoo

Code: Empress?

Probably. If Eve and Cortana were to do that merge thing or so Eve would become the Battle Seraph, while Cortana would probably become the Empress.

Eve would get all her abilities as the Battle Seraph, and Cortana's physical body would get the abilities as the Code: Empress (like being able to summon powerful Nasod drones to attack the opponent.)

Comment

@SUSTIC

Either way, it's an incredibly devastating attack.
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yea it would.

With the variations it would also allow it to be more focused and damaging, or more wide spread and destructive over a wider range.

It would be useful against large targets.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Like a giant desert snake on an alien planet?
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yep.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Now just to wait for the training simulation in the RP.

I already have a good battle plan.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X