Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double special update post

@ Everyone

Something I just kinda want to see happen, not really important, but I noticed a pattern with the characters that have been introduced.
    All of them bear a slight resemblance of a stereotypical doom and gloom side to em.

Mara has her history of getting injured and going through the trauma of augmentations
    Nhiome thinks he's about to die and almost doesn't care about life because of that
    The Reaper is the dark knight with a mean streak.
    Nova is...a clamshell that so far is leaning towards the depressed side of life.
    X has his history of betrayal and all that
    The Operator seems to be like the Reaper

The only ones that seem to almost to not be of the doom and gloom are

John
    Cortana
    Terra
    Hajime
    Eve

but they all still have histories that aren't exactly happy and thus have personalities that reflect this slightly (emphasis on slightly).

I have a feeling this is cause of the fact I have this geared to be a tragedy...
    even though the end is supposed to be the only tragic part.

So, lets bring in a few more light characters eh? (Thank the goddesses I made it so Eleos show up in the beginning half...)

Comment

Oi, you're forgetting Mima. Though she has memory loss, she isn't exactly all doom and gloom. For the most part, she's more cheery. Also, for Nova, she's more a realist. She doesn't really care about opinions, she takes facts and experience as what she goes on.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Mima

I thought I...oh derp =w= I somehow didn't paste her in... anyway, right, so far she's one of the only true exceptions in my mind. I can be completely off with some, if not all, of the others but it's the vibe i'm getting and honestly, I wanna mix it up a bit :P

Comment

Hello people. How are you all this fine afternoon?

Comment

Eh, decent. Gotta go soon, but I still have a good 15-20 minutes.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Well, I just woke back up.

I'm doing fine.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm playing Elsword right now, and the field bosses can be worthwhile to fight (got me a 5 resurrection stone cube [basically 5 extra lives which are very hard to get in Elsword].)

Either way I had a few ideas for Chung in the other RP. I'll post them there.

Comment

Ok I'm gonna break my usual pattern

I'll quickly update for Mima
                  Then Hajime

I'll wait for Kristia to update Training Area.

Comment

@Cucoo

You know, hearing those remixes got me thinking about another song. It actually resembles one of Sakuya's themes, Flowering Night. XD

(resembles it at 12 second mark.)

Here's Flowering Night.

Here's a combination of the two.

Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Aye I can hear how it would resemble Flowering Night (even before I heard the final one)
                      Believe me when I say that I can recognize any of Sakuya's themes in a heartbeat.
                      Though I have a tendency of sometimes thinking a remix of The Maid and the Pocket Watch of Blood is a remix of Flowering Night.

(And I'll be keeping the picture of Sakuya in the third vid... >w>)

Comment

@Cucoo

Yea, I thought it was cool, or at least it gives you that "Haha!" feeling.
                        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Aye, There's some Touhou Remixes even that its like: "Waitamin...this...is...holy sh*t it is!"

this was one where I actually couldn't place which one it was until about 25 replays.

I was debating for some reason if it was just Lunar Clock ~ Luna Dial. For some reason I thought it might have been Flowering Night or TMatPWoB

And seems like Kristia is doing her massive sweep of updates

Comment

@Cucoo

Yea, it's a remix of Luna Dial. :P

I like it. It's hard to explain it. It's hard, but has qualities of a fast paced song, yet it's slow.
                            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Aye, Blood Checkmate is definitely one of my many favorites of Lunar Clock ~ Luna Dial. It's the first one I think of when I think of a remix of it.
                              And I get the same vibe. It's vocals are at a definitive pace while the music picks up a slightly faster tempo. I could imagine the fight between Astraeus and Aion put to this.

Or this

I always call this one "Death Dial"

Or this

And for this one I can imagine the two watching each others movements as though watching a timer, a timer that's ticking down to when the other is about to make a mistake. And it keeps fluctuating depending on each move they make, sometimes going up, the rest of the time, going down. At certain points of the two circling like wolves, they would charge and lock blades and engage in a brief duel before returning to their positions.

EDIT: And this one's also a powerful one. Though I can see this with a certain other boss fight...

Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-13-2013, 03:53 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

I actually listen to that Flowering Night remix a lot. XD

Here's one called Death Dial.

Which person do you plan on having Shou's remix to? The Goddess?
                                Last edited by S121; 11-13-2013, 04:15 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X