• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
    @ Hat

That sounds...devious.
    I do like it.

So there's two more things I just want to know so as to get ya started:

[Answer the following about your character]
    Where do you want them to start and why? (For the why feel free to ask me about things to figure it out)

What would your character(s) do with the near unlimited power of the Shards of Starlight? (Ability to create and/or destroy entire Galaxies when all 6 are together)
    What would they do with the power of Gods?

----
    And feel free to ask me about the areas that you could start in.
    And I think I mentioned before, but if you want you can make a planet to start in.

There are 12 sectors in each solar system, each sector can have a planet. There can be a general theme based on the element/theme of the System (i.e. Sol Incineron = Fire, Venion = Darkness, Celestora = Stars/Water, Egale = Forest, Helios = Light, Nexion = Divine) or w/e you choose.

Basic template:
    Name of Planet:
    Solar System:
    Sector: (See map list)
    Continent(s):
    Ocean(s):
    Feature(s): (Cities, ruins, other things, etc)

So do w/e ya want there and then ya can go ahead and post in the IC.
    START:
    Could it be possible for the Operator to start on an asteroid orbiting a planet (possibly Alcyon) somewhere, just for the sake of fleshing out her and the Corporation a bit more? I'm planning for her to move off to another planet straight after, though, probably to a planet with valuable general intelligence on the Shards. Any idea where that is?

MOTIVES:
    If the Operator gains hold of the Shards, she passes it up to the Grey Men, no questions asked. Then she waits for her next assignment.

Comment

@ S121

Hold da phone...

THAT REMIX IS CALLED DEATH DIAL?! *has listened to it multiple times before but never realized that*

And the Shou's theme remix is not going to be for the goddess...
      Instead, a god. (super massive difference )

@ Hat

Ironic coincidence...Alcyon is where the first shard of the story is to be found. (chapter 9: The Shard in the Sparkling Depths)
      And yes, you can do that.
      Now if you want a bit of the history of Alcyon, I would direct you to the Shattered Ice Flower RP's OOC for what happened about 3 years prior to the events of this story.

Comment

Very well. In other topics, where would be the most logical location to travel to to start digging up some stuff on the Shards? (Assuming that nobody knows the shards will be on Alcyon)

Comment

@ Hat

There's various temples scattered everywhere. Most are underground. Let's say there's a temple in...
          The Forest of Spirits on the continent Mana on Alcyon

Temples tend to be complex mazes with almost prophetic murals. The deeper you go, the more likely you'll find something about the whereabouts of a Shard. But even then, those secrets are safeguarded by riddles and various puzzles that would deter most from trying to go too deep.

Comment

@Cucoo

Cucoo QUICK QUESTION... where is Eleos located? What system, and what planet or whatever... I was planning on introducing yet another character... (I just got the urge after look at a certain job class of Raven's...)

Comment

@ SUS

Egale System on the Planet Senarious. He's searching the remains of his former home for any sort of survivors and he's patrolling the area to scare off any "vultures" that try to profit from the ruins of the Republic.

Comment

Okay then.
                Raven from Elsword (with edited story) coming up.

Oh yea... could you give me a bit more info on Eleos and stuff?
                Last edited by SUSTIC; 11-13-2013, 08:46 PM.

Comment

lemme pull up the original bio thing I had on him.

Character:
                  Eleos "Gunner" Mithras

Talents/Profession:
                  A highly trained elite marksman. He was an assassin part of an operation known as "Reaper's Call."

Weapons/Inventory:
                  - Dual modified revolvers
                  - Modified bolt-action sniper rifle
                  - Dual Semi-automatic modified pulse pistol
                  - C4 (Timer and remote detonator)
                  - Flash mines/land mines
                  - Grenades
                  - Napalm/Incendiary Bullets
                  - String and Rope
                  - Grapple Hook

He would have a bag like a messenger bag with the explosives. His belt has ammo clips for his automatics and the usual bandolier for his revolvers and sniper. He also has two pouches with incendiary/Napalm rounds and other special bullets for specific missions.

Explosive count...
                  he would have
                  C-4 x 8
                  Frag Grenades x 3
                  Flash Grenades x 2
                  EMP Grenades x 2

Ammo count:
                  Revolvers x 75
                  Sniper (Normal) x 100 (Railgun) x 5
                  Special Bullets x 10 (dependent on mission)

For more specifics on his sniper
                  It's a bolt action 0.50 Cal
                  capable of being loaded with 5 bullets at a time (no clip)
                  and he modified it to utilize armor piercing rounds as well as "normal" bullets.
                  Weaknesses: Women (Though when he's aiming to kill, he won't hesitate.)

Appearance:
                  (Going to use this as the closest match to what I had in mind)

- messy black hair underneath his Fedora.
                  - Sharp-green eyes.
                  - dark brown coat and ragged pants with chain links and gun holsters and dark red shirt
                  (what I had prior:
                  Spoiler:

Take the Desperado's look in this first picture and mix it with the second one

Then take the concept of weapons from this picture

Add the personality that's portrayed in this video

Replace jacket with leather jacket and change up the color pallet to more browns and blacks and reds and you get what I had in mind for Eleos
                  )

Personality:
                  Sharp wit and even sharper eyesight. He can think fast on his feet and can smooth talk out of most situations. Despite his joking and "charming" nature, he tends to be agitated when nothing exciting is going on

Morality:
                  He has an incredible sense of right and wrong, even though he sometimes doesn't follow it himself. He is not afraid of taking a shot even if the possible collateral damage is severe.

Traumas/Biography:
                  Eleos is an elite marksman part of a group of assassins that were known as Grim Reapers and were a part of an operation called "Reapers Call." He led the last stand of the people against the Bio-computer tyrant, M.O.R.S, which had plunged the planet Senarious into desolation. In his final battle, he had to take the final kill shot through his team mate, Neria, who was to be his fiancé, thus killing her as well as the Bio-computer. In the end, there was no one left of the former Republic which he had just liberated. He had freed his home, but it was too late to revive it.

Comment

@Cucoo

Thanks. I was thinking that Raven (Blade Master) and Eleos could have some sort of connection. Like they knew each other at some point in the past... Could that be possible?

Comment

@ SUS

Perhaps.

Eleos has a very slight respect for swordsmen, but he thinks them inferior due to his skill with a gun. The only swordsman that will to be able to best him will be Aion. This is a key point in the story which emphasizes Aion's ability to use Time Phase and Mercurius.

Anyway, it would have to be well before the bio-computer incident for it to work.

Comment

Well I can't think of anything in terms of a connection between the two...

This Raven will be skilled, really skilled, but not the best. In this RP I plan on having Raven as his Blade Master class which is described as being an incredibly swordsman. Capable of swift devastating fencing skills that inflict fatal wounds on his enemy's vital points. He leaves his enemies injured and numb until their bodies decide to give up. I'm planning on expanding upon that a bit. Going into more detail on his fighting style.

Comment

@ SUS

It would be interesting to develop a history with Eleos, so I'll wait to see w/e you have in mind.
                          If anything, I would say they are on friendly terms.

Comment

One more quick question... Eleos IS human correct?

Comment

@ SUS

Oh I forgot to change that.

He's not pure human.
                              He's a Human - Irian Hybrid
                              But nobody knows about the Irian blood in his veins

Comment

Keep in mind I am in a different timezone and interactions with other players may be slightly retarded.

Comment

Working...
                                X