X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

Aye, it's always good to have a regulator xD... Oh goddammit now I find myself saying "aye" here, and in real life!!!

Also I think Hajime is already a bit... mind-f*cked right now :P

Comment

@ Sus

Aye.
      Aye
      AAAAAAAAAAAYE!
      yea, I have that effect.
      I started talking with Ayes after reading the Redwall series. All the pirates and sailors and whatnot in the story always said Aye. And I was reading the books aloud so it corrupted me speech.
      And yes, I type like I talk sometimes.
      Sometimes =w=...
      Hence why I type Aye.
      ...Aye.

Oh and I imagine that once the story reaches Celestora, things will become a bit more "free" as everyone will be able to do their own thing.

Comment

@Cucoo

HA! I once always said "right" at the end of sentences, even when not asking a question. I still do sometimes.

Also... I think I found a fitting battle theme for the RP xD

I love Nate Combs music.

Comment

I can imagine that fitting into Part II's battles quite well. Especially with the Halls of Time.

And the picture gave me an idea...
          I have Erebos's mansion on Nox, which is blanketed by eternal darkness.
          What if at one point, the Venion System gains a Sun...
          I could Imagine the picturing being that moment.

EDIT:

To give a feel of the Halls of Time, these are the songs I imagined going with it.

Part II - Section V: The End of an Undying Legacy

----------

The Timeless Manor

----------

The Forever Garden - Caretaker of the Manor of Eternity: Selene

(skip to 40:24)

----------
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-13-2013, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Sorry... I kind of went afk because I had to run some scans on my computer... I'm back now though.

Comment

aye
              I was ninja editing the prior post.
              Those songs should give ya a pretty good idea of what I envisioned the Manor of Eternity (Halls of Time) to be.
              ....and yes there is an overwhelming amount of Lunar Clock ~ Luna Dial.

Comment

@Cucoo
                5.4 trillion years seems like a fair amount of time for a secretive super conglomerate to be born, assimilate a large chunk of the galaxy's economy and train up a bunch of assassins to do their bidding, no? Would it be cool if the Corporation was created soon after the colonists arrived and gradually accumulated into the entity it is today?

Comment

@ Hat

That sounds...devious.
                  I do like it.

So there's two more things I just want to know so as to get ya started:

[Answer the following about your character]
                  Where do you want them to start and why? (For the why feel free to ask me about things to figure it out)

What would your character(s) do with the near unlimited power of the Shards of Starlight? (Ability to create and/or destroy entire Galaxies when all 6 are together)
                  What would they do with the power of Gods?

----
                  And feel free to ask me about the areas that you could start in.
                  And I think I mentioned before, but if you want you can make a planet to start in.

There are 12 sectors in each solar system, each sector can have a planet. There can be a general theme based on the element/theme of the System (i.e. Sol Incineron = Fire, Venion = Darkness, Celestora = Stars/Water, Egale = Forest, Helios = Light, Nexion = Divine) or w/e you choose.

Basic template:
                  Name of Planet:
                  Solar System:
                  Sector: (See map list)
                  Continent(s):
                  Ocean(s):
                  Feature(s): (Cities, ruins, other things, etc)

So do w/e ya want there and then ya can go ahead and post in the IC.

@ S121

And I realized something. The scientists of Venturia knew about Spartans but not the Program. This could imply there was one Spartan that was a part of the colonists....

Comment

@Cucoo

That is interesting.

Maybe John should ask Starla about that later, once he gives her fighting data.

That being said, the Spartan wouldn't be a Spartan-II, probably not even a Spartan-IV. It would probably be a more advanced one.

Oh, and good morning everyone.

I might fall asleep again, but until then, I'll be here.
                    Last edited by S121; 11-13-2013, 11:04 AM.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Aye this time I can say good morning, for it is 10 am for me XD

And ya, I'll be probably introducing Starla in chapter 8. And we'll be using the planet Pandre created, Polaris (It was Pandre...right? Or am I suddenly confusing things?)

Comment

@Cucoo

I think Pandre created it... I'm not so good at remembering the RP's planets.

So Starla will be physically introduced in Chapter 8?
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Officially, yes. Chapter 8 is when she joins Aion's team. (I actually didn't know when in the time line I wa going to add her because one of my ideas was to have her in Kiara's place.)

Also, speaking of things I have but don't know where to put them, I figured out this other scene I wanted to have.
                          You know how with any Sci-fi show that takes place on a space ship there's bound to be a show where the power cuts out on the ship and then there's something else on the ship with the rest of the crew that wasn't before?
                          I figured out where to put such a scene in the timeline, which will be between Celestora and Egale sections.

Comment

@cucoo

let me guess. The new passenger is a certain goddess of the galaxy? XD
                            How many times can you die a day~?
                            How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

@Cucoo

Did you already come up with the creature on board, or is it a person?
                              sigpic

Comment

@ Book + S121

Nope, not a goddess this time.
                                I'm going a bit more "classic" if you will :P

And the creature I had in mind was a Demonarc Umbra, though tbh I would actually like any ideas you all have.

Comment

Working...
                                X