X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh... I don't really care for crackers... unless I have some cheese to go with them...

Anyways I'm going to be heading off to bed. Goodnight.

Comment

goodnight Neo
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
        @S121

Damn... I don't hate power outages that much, but I still hate them...

Anyways I wonder what John and Cortana would think about my new character Kaname... (see app at the bottom of page 98.) I'm also talking about what they would think about both of her personalities...

@NeoFox

Well, I think John wouldn't really care. about her bubbly personality. He would consider her fairly normal. As for the other personality, he would find her to be a good teammate. He might actually get along better with her serious personality.

Cortana would be almost the opposite. Cortana would find her bubbly personality to be somewhat refreshing from the usual personality types. Cortana would consider her to be welcoming. As for her other personality, she wouldn't be too bothered by it. In fact, Cortana might just tell her that she has similarities to John in terms of weapon skill, intelligence and cunning/creativity.

Nighty night.

@Cucoo

Nighty night.

@Kristia

I'll add Cortana in my post.

Sorry for taking so long. I got sidetracked and watched more superhuman videos, like one guy that uses "Chi" to heat objects up to 200 *F, one guy that has gecko-like skin, and one guy that had telekinesis via gamma brainwaves.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

its ok utsuh, im enjoying youtube at the moment
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@cucoo

I finally got a solid idea on who my second character is going to be. But there are a few things I need to check first.

Is earth still there? I expect not, since the sun should have consumed it by this time. But how was it destroyed that humans had to abandon it?

What chapter is the strange-being-within-the-space-ship-that-loses-power-in-the-middle-of-space thingy going to happen? Because that might be a good place to introduce my new character.

Also Nhiome's "death" is a key part of the way I planned to bring in the new character. Since failing Aurora's test would cause him to die (right?), the only options i can see for the introduction of the new character is for him to "die" before he takes the test or... does he still retain ability to manipulate aura energy if he passes the test? I don't really plan for him to really die anyway, he should live on, just....diminished. Provided he can complete his project "second chance".
            How many times can you die a day~?
            How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Goodmorning everyone

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back (again)!
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121

Lol.

I definitely think that Kaname will be an interesting character in the RP.

In fact I imagined a situation or a chapter where Kaname temporarily gets "stuck" in her more serious personality (which I'm thinking of name for), and then another chapter where Kaname can't access that serious personality at all.

Comment

@NeoFox

Now that I actually read your post, I think John might get slightly annoyed at Kaname's bubbly personality.

I'm pretty sure he would still tolerate her though.
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121

There are a few people that would think that about her.

Comment

@NeoFox

I just thought of an amusing scenario.

John is without his helmet, and Kaname would see the expressionless look on his face. She would then proceed to put her index fingers on each side of his mouth and try to upturn his mouth into a smile.

Kaname: "See? Don't you feel better now that you're smiling?"

John: "No..."
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bookdragon2000 View Post
                          @cucoo

I finally got a solid idea on who my second character is going to be. But there are a few things I need to check first.

Is earth still there? I expect not, since the sun should have consumed it by this time. But how was it destroyed that humans had to abandon it?

What chapter is the strange-being-within-the-space-ship-that-loses-power-in-the-middle-of-space thingy going to happen? Because that might be a good place to introduce my new character.

Also Nhiome's "death" is a key part of the way I planned to bring in the new character. Since failing Aurora's test would cause him to die (right?), the only options i can see for the introduction of the new character is for him to "die" before he takes the test or... does he still retain ability to manipulate aura energy if he passes the test? I don't really plan for him to really die anyway, he should live on, just....diminished. Provided he can complete his project "second chance".
                          "Old" Earth is what Venturians have called the Earth of the Milky Way as Dua is actually called (New) Earth and has a continent, Pangaea. It was officially dubbed this when the Humans arrived. Thus, Dua and Duon are the two planets more dominantly Human in culture.

Old Earth was destroyed when the atmosphere was stripped away from Radiation (the source I'm still debating on)
                          Of course, we know what happens when there's no atmosphere on a planet.
                          Then the Sun did finally consume it also. So it was abandoned from the loss of atmosphere and then officially destroyed from the Sun.
                          The loss of atmosphere somehow has to be sudden enough to prevent evacuation...

Anyway, The Classic alien scene will probably happen just before the story reaches Egale System so around chapter 11 or 12.

And the Test would cause him to die if he failed, correct. Though he'll just wind up in the Original Venturia in Part II later. So he dies now, you'll have him again later. This goes for everyone.
                          If he passes, then he actually retains the control, but he can't spontaneously use it. He would need a crystal source (Like the Keystone) in order to do anything. Plus he would be able to hold crystals with his bare hands as well.

@ Neo
                          what chapter you thinking on?

Comment

@Cucoo

Welcome back!
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121

That would be funny... though I'm sure that would cause Kaname to give John a very sad, puppy dog look... which might not work...

@Cucoo

It was just an idea I had. Something I might not actually go through until I think of the rest of it. Until then I don't even care for the idea.

Comment

@ Neo

Too late.
                                You're going through with it.
                                I just thought of the scenario

I can pick out a few chapters that would be possible...though part of me thinks it would work more as something for Part II...

@ S121

>w>; aye...

Comment

Working...
                                X