X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death Valely l Home Night

Knowing that this home was discovered, Kris decided to deal with the problem with the nuclear option, destroying the whole place and leaving wrong information in the case of someone searching around the ruins. But before doing that, she looked at her sleeping ally.

Gently moving Seki's shoulder, the Tengu spoke "Hey there firecracker.. we need to look for another nest, the hunters have found their prey" her words were calm to not make the girl annoyed because id of the fox interruping her nap.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Death Valley night

Seki was sleeping soundly in her little cot until something disturbed her sleep. The infecta opened her eyes to find the fox's furr coered hand gently shaking her awake. The tengu had said something as well, however the sleepy infecta girl was only able to under stand the last few words the Tengu had said. "You found food?" A few moments of confusion passed before the Infecta finally realised what the Tenu had actually said. Seki sat up and streatched, letting out a long yawn. before speaking again. "I was planning to relocate eventually anyways. At least until we got rid of that twisted tainted thing."
      Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 12-16-2014, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Infecta Base: Night

Zero started to get pissed off inside when he heard that R&D couldn't do what he said they did. "Damn bastards." He thought. Jason then asked him how does it all work. Zero isn't good with tech talk but he'll try to explain the best he could. "It follows the same process as our armor does when transfering crystal power but it only focuses it in whatever the system is installed into. That's pretty much it." Zero said basicing it down.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Infecta Base | Night

Jason carefully listened as Zero explained his system to him. Jason was more used to hearing more detailed descriptions when it came to armor systems, but he quickly pieced together what Zero had said into what Jason thought he meant.

"So in other words, you use the magazines as an auxiliary crystal, draining its stored energy and siphoning it into your suit as a means to overclock it, right?", Jason asked Zero.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Death Valley night

"Well then, I do have food from our last hunt, it is still fresh so if you want some meat, just cook it, I`ll stick with this" The tengu spoke taking an apple from one of the tables while pointing to one of the cold storage boxes where the meat was.

Kris headed to her workshop and took the essentials she needed in a backpack, what mattered to her where the ingredients like pheromones and different powders, the sticks weren`t important since most, if not all of them were simple ones that could be made from either wood or some tubes.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Jason seemed to get the jest of Zero's system. "Basically yes, though it's incomplete." He said as he goes back to the bed. "Enough about my system, is there anything else you need me to report about today?" Zero asked to get off the topic of his system.

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Infecta Base | Night

Jason was interested in learning more, but Zero was right that Jason had better things to do than loaf around and get into "tech talk", even if he didn't state anything.

"Right. That's all for now. Thank you for your cooperation, and I apologize for taking up more of your time than was needed.", Jason said to Zero as he got up from his seat and slid the chair back over to the desk.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Zero stood up from his bed. "It's alright." He said as walks towards the desk. Zero takes out a small notepad and writes something down. He tears the note sheet off and hands it to Jason. "If you need me for anything else, here's my comm line." Zero says to Jason.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Starla's Lab

After the general left, Starla stood in the lab, her mind racing. On the outside, she appeared calm despite being just threatened, but inside, she was in a state of turmoil. Not only did she fear for her own life; she feared for others.

Starla turned to the android girl, still lying in the maintenance station. She was worried; worried that maybe Nemesis's programming might not make a difference; worried that she just created another weapon to be abused.

This first deployment of Nemesis would either confirm or dispel these fears.

Codename: Nemesis
                    Classification: Multirole Golem
                    Primary Function: Melee Combat Unit
                    Secondary Function: Scientific Research Data collection Unit

Self Diagnostic Log:
                    Confirm AI type... Self-Aware
                    Searching databases for definition...
                    Definition found.
                    'To be aware of oneself, including one's traits, feelings, and behaviors.'
                    Feelings.
                    'Plural of Feeling. Emotionally sensitive.'
                    Emotionally sensitive.
                    Emotionally
                    'Displaying emotion'
                    Emotion
                    'A person's internal state of being and involuntary physiological response to an object or a situation, based on or tied to physical state and sensory data.'

Self Diagnostics not complete...
                    Protocol designed to 'ask questions in order to gather information' initiated.

Nemesis arrived at the designated location, eyes scanning over everything and anyone, identifying and saving information for later. Although she could connect to the network and search it for information, she didn't. Some part of her programming prohibited it. As a means to protect privacy of other personnel, she could not access databanks external to her own and save information from it. It was also a part of the protocol that would make her seek information through asking questions. A strange concept for an android that is the byproduct of desperation in preventing another mistake.

Nemesis approached the general and stopped a few feet away, standing-by for further instruction.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Infecta Base | Night

"Thanks.", Jason said as he took the paper and copied the Com line into his armor's computer.

To be honest, Jason was slightly disappointed that he didn't get any closer to finding the rogue Infecta, leaving him with the same questions as before. It wasn't Zero's fault, it was just that finding the girl would be harder than Jason had hoped. At the very least, Jason could still activate some of the Infecta's scouting drones and scan the area for the rogue Infecta. Hopefully they would find her by morning. Jason had a lot to do before he could sleep, so with that in mind, Jason walked towards the entrance to Zero's sleeping quarters and turned to speak once more.

"Goodnight Zero, you've earned it.", Jason said as he left the room.
                      sigpic

Comment

Jungle : Southwest of the Infecta Base l Around midnight

Stiprumas was waiting in the jungle with a moko unit. By the time the golem known as Nemesis arrived, the moko Unit was ready to deploy. The moko general stood in front of her, staring her down for a moment before giving her, her orders. Stiprumas held up a wanted poster for David Cooper. "This is your target. The one known as Cooper. He's the head of R&D for the Knights. My men and i will cause a distraction, once the fight has started you sneak in and take him alive. He'll have high ranking members guarding him. You have 20 minutes to grab him and get out. If you're still there after 20 minutes, you're on your own. and don't bother comming back without that infecta."

Death Vally l Around midnight

Seki reluctantly got out of her cot and rolled it up again to prepare it to move to the new location. She grabbed the meat and veggies and a sac full of gadgets and gizmos, took them outside, loading them on an old fashion wagon. She placed the fire arms and other weapons close to the food before covering all of them with the cots. The only weapon left uncovered was Lucy, and of cores any weapon belonging to her partner. Seki attached the front end of the wagon to an ox. With a yawn the girl loaded a single round into Lucy and prepared it, knowing nothing could be left behind of their home. With her gun at the ready, she waited for her Tengu partner to come back out with her belongings.

(i'll try posting something for brooks later)

Comment

Death Valley night

With all her equipment strapped on her body, the tengu had two bows attached on her back and on her hands, she walked towards her friend. The poison user oddly had a pair of pistols holsted on her legs.

Looking at the wagon, Kris put the detonator on Seki's palm "All yours, whatever they find, it will be mostly diversions and trash" she spoke smiling with all the detour information and clashing maps that could be used

Spoiler:

Comment

Jason has left and Zero sits on his bed. "So there's a rogue out there?" He asks himself and then a sound came from his DP (Data pad) so he presses a button and a screen appears showing specs of his gear. Zero then goes to the foot of his bed and reveals a hidden hatch and goes down.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

(Trying too keep the hope)
                              Death Valley night

The tengu checked the equipment they had and prepared some arrows just in case of a threat that could appear ("Surely the moko child and his allies can be around the area now") she thought using her senses to find anything that wasn`t from their normal view.

Putting the arrows on the quiver the, fox put one on her bow and fired it to the sky, as the arrow flew, it liberated what looked like mosquitoes or flies, the little drones scattered around the area working as the tengu´s reaction map.

Spoiler:

Comment

Death Vally l Around midnight

After being handed the detonation device. She put her armor back on, uniting with her tainted crystal once again as she began to charge Lucy with Fiery power. With one hand she shot the sniper rifle three times into the old base making sure to spread them the the center left and right sides. When she detonated the charges the whole thing went up in a blaze of purple and yellow fire, leaving behind nothing but scorched earth and ashes.

"Even leaving behind false information would give them hope. They need to understand it's hopeless. After all, it's that same hope that's the real threat to us."
                                Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 01-11-2015, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X