Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's still accepting apps right now.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Algoritus

What Zekai said.

This RP will be accepting apps for a good while, so you should have enough time to apply.

Comment

Without further ado, here we go!

Name: Anthony Jitsukawa

Race: Mostly human, part siren.

Bio: After his parents mysteriously disappeared, Anthony was taken in by House Jitsukawa and protected as he grew up. The many members of the Jitsukawa family scattered as they fled the mansion when the Hunters attacked in an attempt on the vampires' lives. Up until recently, he lived in a shrine of another one of the Jitsukawas' relatives. The head priestess encouraged Anthony to attend Trinity Soul University to hone his magical skills.

While at House Jitsukawa, he was found to be part siren, the race of femme fatale whose voices cause men to lose control of themselves and eventually smash their boats into their home island and drown. The only thing that he inherited was a tint to his voice that would subconsciously call out to all who hear and bring them to him as well as allow him to be more persuasive when speaking.

What Element/and or type of magic:
        Pure Magic - Also known as non-elemental magic. Where Anthony lacks the control to focus his magic into concentrated beams, he makes up in raw, destructive power. He mainly uses powerful shockwaves and somewhat focused waves of energy.

Luggage: All the normal things such as clothes and whatnot. All normal save for a yellow crystal used to communicate with the head priestess. He also appears to carry an enchanted flute which amplifies his voice's effect just a little.

Appearance: He stands at only 5'6", has hazel eyes, black hair, and favors wearing a brown flight jacket and jeans.

Why did you come to the University?: To develop and learn to better control his magical ability.

Personality: He's become quite used to people gathering around him when he talks and has developed a friendly, outgoing attitude toward strangers. He
        is a bit vain with his own abilities and often attempts to show off. Despite his usual cockiness, he doesn't intend to offend or hurt anyone and goes out of his way to apologize if he does something wrong.
        Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 10-22-2014, 04:22 PM.

Comment

@Trouble

Oh yeah anyone can suggest a Magic Type. Just send me a PM of the magic type, and description of it.

Comment

Thanks! Just another quick question, can you use like floating fire to create a ice rune or smth like that? Gonna try on app soon XP
            You can't blame me for Everything~

Comment

@Algoritus

Uh... what? Use floating fire to create... ice rune... wut? Sorry I am confused by what you are asking x.x

Comment

I read smth like "Fire Users can use an ice rune" and "runes can be made in mid air" so I thought you could use fire in mid air to create an ice rune... I don't know, is this all to confusing? Should I be confused? Wat.

Comment

its like a transmutation circle, what matters is the actual symbol/run/sygil you create no matter how you do it.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay thanks! Was a little confused there with the runes and the floating.

Comment

I think you're talking about a Fire user learning Rune magic and being able to make an ice rune.

Sent by Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

A fire magic user can learn Rune Magic over time (like anyone), and can use say another element such as ice with a Rune Spell. However a Fire Magic user would have a hard time using a Ice Rune spell (would require more magic for a Fire Mage to make a Ice Rune spell.)

Rune Magic users can also "carve" Runes (the symbols and sygils that Rune magic users use for their magic) in thin air by using their own magic to essentially draw the Rune in the air. It's complicated and one of the things I am trying to work on.

Also please don't immediately have say a Fire Magic user already know Rune Magic and several spells for it. No one can begin with more than one magic type in this RP for balancing reasons.

Comment

@SUS

But I have Amata having Fire and Rune at the beginning but his runes are fire type runes so I hope that's ok.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai
                            Then it probably has to be denied because, unless you state that Amata knows Rune Magic, it will be considered two types of magic: Fire magic and Rune magic.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Look at his app.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Well first of all there's not much to look at in his app.

Second of all, "Rune, Fire (Mostly Rune though)" is still two types of magic. If anything, it should be labeled as Rune, and make an explanation about mostly using fire-type runes.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X