Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gensokyo is alive. It's just being sucked into a black hole.

It's not at the event horizon yet, and LONG WAYS from the singularity. So it's still salvagable.

@Neo
    Is X and Axl at the battle site with Szayelapporo? I want to end that particular battle so we can just end the RP.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

No not yet Wriggle I was waiting for you to make a post. Not only that but Mima had Tricky come in and attack Zero... with a sign.

Comment

Ah they did.

Oh btw sorry for not coming on sooner. I had to help with facilitating the SAT test (pays well for just sitting there for 5 hours.)
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

No problem.

Well that's going to be a shock for everyone teleporting in.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ all

Well, hi again (after more than one month of inactivity). You remember me ? I RPed with you the last month, and after had to stop by the fault of a lack of time, and I said that i'll come back, and so I did, and I have a lot of time to invest in the RP this time
            My apologies for not coming back earlier, but I was unable to do so.
            This time i'll be much more involved into the RP that before, and i'll be able to assume a more-than-daily presence, while writing better texts than before !
            I'll not issue any RP post today, but I'll join it back tomorrow (with a brand new character !)
            For now i'm reading back your RP, but i'll be glad if a merciful soul would explain me the main lines of the new arcs freshly developed last month. Thanks a lot.

Comment

@Toss
              Do it in the second season.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

In second season ?

Comment

Shit.
                  My ankle.
                  Someone else explain Season 2 to him for me.
                  I gotta call 911.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@TossMan

WELCOME BACK!

Oops, inside voice...

Anyways, Prometheus Labs, an organization filled with Spartan Super-soldiers run by Dr. Halsey got attacked by Wesker, but Wesker was killed. There's a group of Spartans going to the Neo-Yakuza base to destroy it, while another one just got transported to Gensokyo, to help in the fight and find John.

Gensokyo is floating into a black hole/singularity created by the Devourer, but he was killed by Yukari. Unfortunately, she sacrificed herself to save Gensokyo and just died. They are now trying to restore Gensokyo and save everybody before it's too late.

Any questions?

Season 2 is our way of reestablishing the rules, cleaning up some of the mess, and giving newcomers a chance to jump in.

@Wriggle

What happened?

Also, I don't think we ever explained Season 2.
                    Last edited by S121; 10-05-2013, 05:06 PM.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ toss in accordance to what wriggle said

We're plaining on ending this and sorta starting fresh with a season 2.

Comment

im finally back from work, why hello there utsuh, how was the moving and new place?
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121
                          @Cucoo5

So actually you're ending up with the events you described and I have to wait until full scenaristic resolution before creating a new character ?
                          Well, more time to prepare the second sheet then.
                          Thanks

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

I'm sunburned after hours of New Mexico's hellish sun, but I'll be fine.

Just as I told NeoFox, I'm cooked to a golden brown, kinda like hash-browns... Mmmm, hash-browns.

The house is exactly the same, only refurbished with carpeting, ceiling fans, etc.

@TossMan

What character did you have in mind?
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121

I don't know exactly who to pick exactly for now, but it'll be surely a vulnerable character, from an obscure RPG maker game, or a Commander from Advance Wars, or something even more unusual and exotic, but whoever it will be, It will be far from the political gameplay I woulded to have with Vivec.

Comment

@TossMan

Well if you want, you could still use Vivec. It all depends on what you are comfortable with.

As for me, I've picked up an entire group of characters and minor characters sine last time. It's for the plot, I swear! XD
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X