Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this is random, but I began thinking of pairings in this RP between non Touhou characters, and Touhou characters. Like pairings that would make sense.

Ones on my list:

Chung
    Raven
    X
    Robin

Comment

@SUSTIC
      waitwut
      plstellmethatyoudon'tmeanmyRobin

I didn't pick the female version T3T

Though it would be hilarious if the Female Robin did show up...
      ....but it would be weird...
      ....as illustrated by this:

How weird would it be...to have an affair...with yourself?
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-07-2013, 01:26 AM.

Comment

well then.. tiome to sleep, enjoy the night ^^
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

G'night

Comment

Yes I do mean your (male) Robin. Which Touhou girl would he most likely pair up with?

Comment

oh wait that's what you meant.
              *whew*

ok uhm...hmm...
              putting my obsession with Sakuya aside...
              I would have to say...
              Sakuya.
              why?

No really.
              Robin is technically a Time Traveling Amnesiac who is a fragment of the Fell Dragon that destroys the world in another future.

But if I went off of the Game's canon...
              All of them.
              Because he can achieve S-Rank Support with ANY FEMALE IN HIS GAME.

Actually...thinking it through...

Marisa.
              It would make more sense in regards to magic and personality.

And their Morgan would be so OP... *q* (Is already planning out how Morgan would be in that situation.)

EDIT:
              Problem, Alice and Patchy?
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-07-2013, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Now I'm bored as hell. Everything is so quiet

Comment

@ Sustic

aye.

and on your question I'm actually clueless...cause I don't know which Touhou girl would sympathize with, as I said:
                  Robin is technically a Time Traveling Amnesiac who is a fragment of the Fell Dragon that destroys the world in another future.
                  T3T My knowledge is limited in this regard...

Comment

Yea I saw this. When I thought of that question I wasn't thinking myself. There are a few things to take into when comparing character personalities to see who would be a match for who.

Either way I'm still bored... so what do ya wanna do?

Comment

right...
                      hold on...
                      Do you know if any of the girls represent dragons?

Comment

Meiling is occasionally said to depict the Chinese dragon. In fact a lot of fan art I've seen is of Meiling with a Chinese dragon in the background.

Comment

Of course...
                          But then there's the fact that Robin himself is more a form of sorcerer. That would then lead to any magician, such as Patchy, Alice, and Marisa
                          And then there's the deity aspect which would then be tied into Kanako, Suwako, (and gonna throw her in here) Yukari.
                          THEN! There's the fragment of spirit aspect which would be Youmu, maybe Yuyuko, and possibly Komachi.
                          AND THEN! There's the Time travel part which would lead to Sakuya
                          and finally there's the "destruction" part which...would tie in Flandre, Utsuho, and whoever else falls in this category (if not all...)

Comment

You know I was thinking of an arc of my own for the sequel, but I can't think of anything.

I do know I have a villain I want to introduce. The main villain of Elsword, and basically the final boss.

Meet Ran: The final boss of Elsword (currently.)

He's a powerful demon warrior. Most of his abilities consist of dark magic, combat with his sword, materialization of a large claw to strike enemies, black fire magic, reversal of gravity, and various other things. He is a very dangerous foe to fight. I think he would be an interesting foe to fight in the sequel.

Comment

That's a guy?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

There is a term for it, androgynous I think
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X