NOSEBLEED
    SPAAAAAAAAKUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Comment

@NeoFox

What do his weapons do?

@Cucoo

Exactly.

@Wriggle

Great way to ruin your computer monitor, huh?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

And then when someone walks in and sees the aftermath...
        in the words of Reimu in the last panel...

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIIIIIIS??!!!"

Comment

Well his special weapons from X8 are...

Green Spinner: Element Type: Wood
          (Uncharged) Shoots a single green rocket straight forward that explodes upon contact with any obstacle. Can be used to break enemy barriers.
          (Charged) Shoots a rocket upward that causes four missiles to rain down around X, causing a wide-range but weaker attacks. Can be used to break enemy barriers.

Shining Ray: Element Type: Light
          (Uncharged) Shoots a burst of light upward that spreads into 8 directions of light rays, causing a wide range of attack. X has to be on solid ground to use this attack.
          (Charged) Shoots a larger burst of light upward that splits into 4 smaller bursts before each of them spreads in 8 directions of light rays, causing an even wider range of attack. X has to be on solid ground to use this attack.

Shadow Runner: Element Type: Darkness
          (Uncharged) Shoots out a black boomerang that can home in on targets to attack them. If there are no targets to home in, the boomerang will return to X and the energy used for that attack is restored.
          (Charged) Shoots five black boomerangs (three in front and two behind) that homes in on multiple targets and they can attack enemies up to two times before dissipating. Energy used will not be restored if they returns to X.

Squeeze Bomb: Element Type: Gravity
          (Uncharged) Shoots out a purple orb that can attack enemies as well as absorb any solid projectile shots.
          (Charged) Creates a giant purple orb that expands to the whole screen that neutralizes all enemy attacks at once. Does not do any damage whatsoever to enemies.

Crystal Wall: Element Type: Earth
          (Uncharged) Creates a large crystal barrier that allows X to defend himself from projectile attacks by deflecting them with the barrier. Can be used to break certain enemies' defences. X has to be on solid ground to use this attack.
          (Charged) Creates a larger crystal barrier which lasts longer and can help X to mine out energy items for emergency use as well as certain Rare Metals that require this weapon to dig out. X has to be on solid ground to use this attack.

Thunder Dancer: Element Type: Thunder
          (Uncharged) Shoots out a short-range thunderbolt that ricochets to other enemies nearby when the bolt hits one of them, taking multiple enemies out at once.
          (Charged) Sends three short-range thunderbolts that does the same effect as the Uncharged version, giving the ability to strike even more enemies at once.

Drift Diamond: Element Type: Ice
          (Uncharged) Shoots two snowflake shots that goes diagonally forward similar to Mega Man X4's Twin Slasher that can freeze enemies upon contact.
          (Charged) Fires a snow barrier that surrounds X and enemies that try and damage him will be frozen by it. Dissipates after taking enough damage or after some time.

Melt Creeper: Element Type: Fire
          (Uncharged) Shoots out a line of flames that go forward on the ground. If it hits a wall, it will stop there. But if it hits a downward step, it will continue the path downwards until it dissipates after travelling a short distance. X has to be on solid ground to use this attack.
          (Charged) Shoots out two lines of flames in front and behind X that works the same way as the Uncharged version and lasts slightly longer. X has to be on solid ground to use this attack.

So far my favorite weapons from the X series. X's armor color also changes colors according to which weapon he will be using. Being an indicator of which weapon he will be using next.

Comment

@Cucoo

"Yea, I had an accident. High blood pressure, huh?"
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
              @ s121

MASTUUUU
              NOSEBLEED
              SPAAAAAAAAKUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
              Kills your enemies, sure. Kills you too, though.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Not if you're a Youkai.

Still, Ran might want to go see a doctor about that...
                sigpic

Comment

Identity of the old sage will make most of you shit danmaku.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

O...m...g...

IS IT HEAD CAPTAIN YAMAMOTO!?!?!

You should also respond to the reunion.

Comment

@Wriggle

Who is it?

@NeoFox

I think you missed my earlier post about Base 7.
                      sigpic

Comment

I want to get Bass into the battle down where Six and the squad of spartan's are. Bass did get repaired by Dr. Wily and Light after Light brought more supplies in. Also remember how Alia, Dr. Light, Dr. Wily, and the original Mega Man are at the Hakurei Shrine at a communications base they set up temporarily. While the Robot Masters are down at the battlefield. Though I can just say they are all fighting as hard as they can. With Bass in Treble Boost form.

@S121

No I didn't. I'm trying to think of something right now. I am a bit distracted with other things right now >->

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                          Identity of the old sage will make most of you shit danmaku.
                          Is it ZUN?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@NeoFox

That would probably be best.

The only way to fix the Hakurei part would be if we either have them already in the battle, or erase the entire Hakurei part and start over.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm just going to say that they are already battling. Not going to actually make a post detailing what exactly they are doing in the battle, but I will say that they have indeed been fighting.

Comment

I was thinking of Rauru for some reason, that or the old sage from the first game
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X