Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back.

@Mega

Welcome back!

Yea, I was gone for a week, but I'm back now.

Charlotte Aulin would be an interesting character to throw into the mix. I wonder how she'll react to all the others...
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Indeed, it would be interesting to see how she'll react to others. She had been in the real world since the Hawaii arc, and when I introduced her I said that she had been in the real world well before then to. She is a quick learner so she had caught up mostly and is used to most modern day conveniences like television, and other electronics. She still doesn't really understand how the internet works, nor does she understand how something like a jet can fly through the air with such ease... I will also say she had also met quite a few characters at the Engi-con so she is also used to other characters a bit.
      Last edited by Mega134; 10-07-2013, 02:00 PM.
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

Sorry for not posting for a while. I had to post on another RP and come up with weapons.

I can't remember, did she meet all the other Characters, or only ones from the Engi-con. I think she might know Isaac or Nitori, but only because she saw them. I'm not sure if she met any of my Characters, but I think she met Nitori...
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I didn't actually have her physically take part in the Engi-Con (in short I didn't make a post of her at Engi-Con.)

I'm saying she was there, I just never made a post. You know, like kinda a background character or so. She was there, but she didn't physically interact with anyone. She was just a part of the crowd.
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

Ahhhhh, ok.

Yea, I was confused there for a moment. I thought you already introduced her in a post.

For some reason, she seems to be a little bit of a foil for John and Vergil, mostly Vergil. She is almost the opposite to them.
            sigpic

Comment

I did introduce her in a post BEFORE Engi-Con though. When Engi-Con started I forgot all about her.

Also she does seem like a foil for them huh? Also do NOT call her a child. She hates it when you call her one.

You know how in Fullmetal Alchemist when someone calls Edward short he gets really freaking pissed? Well Charlotte is like that when you call her a child.

Also she will prove beneficial to a team. As she is capable of performing vast varieties of spells. Ranging from healing spells, to strength enhancing spells, transformation spells, elemental spells, a spell that pretty much creates a mini black hole, and summoning spells. She can also pull off a variety of team attacks that are powerful, but consume a lot of magic with just one other partner. For example one of the team attacks she can pull off with Jonathan in Portrait of Ruin is summoning a freaking METEOR to damage enemies, as well as a attack where her and Jonathan creates a storm of holy water to rain down on enemies. They also have one where they can summon a volcano as well...

Comment

@Mega

Why would they call her a kid? How old is she supposed to be?

Nobody better call her kid then. She might summon a volcano underneath you.
                sigpic

Comment

She's 16 in Portrait of Ruin.

Also the spells where she can summon things like Volcano's or Meteors means she needs at least 1 other person to assist her in casting the spell, but still... call her a kid and she will do something bad... like turn you into a toad...

Comment

@Mega

Someone's got a temper.

Anyways, it will be interesting to see what happens.

Soon, "Season 2" will be released.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good. I'm going to need Wonder though so we can continue the China arc.

Also I wonder how John would react if he called Charlotte a kid, then Charlotte turns him into a toad with her magic...

Comment

@Mega

Actually, John wouldn't really care about her being a kid in the first place. He was 6 when he began training and 14 when he started his first mission.
                        He might acknowledge that she's a kid, but he would also say that it's not a big deal, possibly say that he was younger when he started.

Six had the same childhood, but he might tell her in a nicer way, kind of like what he did with Chung. To him, combat is not meant for kids, due to his experiences. (Note: Not much is said about Six in Cannon, but one can draw conclusions based on small bits and pieces of info.)
                        Last edited by S121; 10-07-2013, 04:33 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yea, but I imagine him calling her a child or something on accident while in a conversation or something. Thus resulting in her rage.

I want to see John's reaction to being turned into a toad, then changed back... let's just hope Charlotte doesn't forget the spell to change John back to normal...

Comment

@Mega

Depending on how the spell is delivered (beam, blast, etc.), he might dodge it. If not, then he will be angry, and you can only imagine a 7'2", 1,400 pound giant wanting to throw you 400 feet into the air.

That being said, he might want to, but he has more restraint than to attack somebody. Still, him being angry would be very intimidating.
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121

The spell isn't delivered as a beam or blast or anything. As she casts the spell I imagine runes forming around the target. Once the spell is finally cast the target is transformed. Mostly unavoidable. The only way to prevent it is to stop her (mostly by getting her to shut her mouth.)

Charlotte also has restraint with her anger. Jonathan would call her a kid sometimes, and she would get angry. Though she won't really harm him (mostly due to him being a childhood friend of hers.) She does have restraint though. Enough so she won't use a spell on someone unless they REALLY push her over the edge (if that happens all I can say is to run from her as fast as you can.)

Comment

Sorry to suddenly appear while you're arguing ( ), just want to say that i'm late on my character sheets, and that they will be released tomorrow.
                                ~Good morning
                                ~Good night

~A stealthy TossMan

Comment

Working...
                                X