X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Mima

I think I have the perfect person John would dress up as.

Pyramid Head (the black one).

John is as tall as him, has the physique, has scars, making him look more realistic, and would be able to carry around the helmet and swords. He would look like the real thing.

Why is the Auditor hosting a party? Any ulterior motives?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

K I back.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
          @Mima

I think I have the perfect person John would dress up as.

Pyramid Head (the black one).

John is as tall as him, has the physique, has scars, making him look more realistic, and would be able to carry around the helmet and swords. He would look like the real thing.

Why is the Auditor hosting a party? Any ulterior motives?
          Auditor: No Spoilers.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Being paranoid only means that you're well prepared for the worst.
            sigpic

Comment

You can never be prepared for the Auditor.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

What would Dante dress up as...

Oh yea I should mention that Charlotte takes pride in her abilities. Making her come off as a bit arrogant.
                Also a funny bit of info is during the boss fight against Astarte there is a funny exchange between Charlotte and Jonathan (Astarte is a female boss in Portrait of Ruin that has a spell that seduces Jonathan if he is hit. Not only that but she is described as "A woman of irresistible beauty. No man can defy her will.")

Well if Jonathan gets "seduced" by Astarte he will assist the boss in trying to kill you. If you defeat Astarte and go to the pause menu and click the "Talk" function the exchange goes like this:
                Jonathan: "Sorry about that..." (referencing how he just tried to attack Charlotte because of Astarte's seduction spell.)
                Charlotte: "Would you get a grip? You've got a gorgeous girl right next to you!"

Here's a video of it:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=0Epe8jLpmR4
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mima

This will be interesting...

@Mega

Haha!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yea I can tell that Charlotte will be a useful member with whoever she teams up with, but she also might get on her teammates nerves...

Also I wonder how John will react if she manages to save Jonathan, and then when they are fighting a villain alongside with John Charlotte and Jonathan summon a large freaking meteor from the sky that's at least 4-5 times the size of the Hakurei Shrine (luckily due to it being a magic meteor there will be no damage to the surrounding environment and teammates.)
                    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

He'll be impressed. It would be the biggest meteor he's ever seen.

I just thought of something.

Wouldn't Charlotte be older since she's been in the real world for two years?

I'm not sure if anyone else has done this, but I know I've aged my Characters to match being in the real world for two years.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good point. I'd say all characters in this RP are probably 2 years older than they were in their games. Mean Charlotte would be 18. I now picture her to be more "mature" (physically, emotionally, and mentally.) She will still be a bit arrogant and prideful of her abilities and looks, and she wouldn't be as annoyed as she used to when being called a child.

Comment

@Mega

I think I might be the only other person that aged their Characters.
                          sigpic

Comment

well there are characters who have no oficial age, that makes it hard to tell their oficial age, yet we managed to age them.
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Robin would probably do a "Class Change" to a Sorcerer for a Halloween party.

Now if only it was Female Robin....

Or else he gets creative and dresses up as a Risen.

Comment

I'll tell you this. It ain't your normal costume contest.

Comment

Working...
                                X