Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix

Welcome back!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I suppose I forgot Prometheus. I should update when I get the chance to.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Well I wasn't implying that everyone was sick. I just said that part for those who are sick.

Anyways I feel like I have no idea what to do, like everything I want to do just seems boring and dull and as such I don't know what to do.

Comment

@SUSTIC

It's a little bit of the same with me. I tried that Cookie Clicker for the second time, but I still found it boring, waiting for the cookie count to increase to buy more upgrades, simply staring at the number.

Am I the only person immune to that game?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm so bored that I could just smash my keyboard with my head in anger... though I'm too sick and I feel too weak to even do anything like that...

Damn I wish I had something to do. It doesn't help that when I'm sick like this my brother and my sister-in-law act like they are keeping me under quarantine

Comment

@SUSTIC

I never felt like that with a cold. The only time I actually feel weak from being sick is when I have the flu, but I only get that every 4 or so years.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh S1 do you think you can update with Lily and the scientist in your next post?

Comment

@SUSTIC

On it. I'll also tell Chung where the medical ward is, since he needs a place to rest.

It's the perfect opportunity for Raven and Chung to meet.

@Katrix

Actually, Gensokyo has always been in the real world, ever since John may or may not have broken the border.

It's not really a big deal, I'm just clarifying some things.
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay thanks, also why can I imagine that as Chung walks through the Medical Ward any other Spartans who have been taken care of would be eyeing his Destroyer?

Also here is a random song time, and one of my favorite songs from Shadow the Hedgehog:

Comment

@S121

Yeah, but you couldn't actually go to Gensokyo by foot for example. Aqua remade the barrier that protected it from the outside world. Kingdom Hearts destroyed that barrier.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Ahh, I remember.

It wasn't very emphasized, or maybe it was because John wasn't involved in that part, so I forgot.

@SUSTIC

Here's a song that I've been listening to lately.

A gift for a gift.

sigpic

Comment

Well here is a gift for that gift!

Comment

@SUSTIC

Merry Christmas!

I like Disturbed's rendition better than the original by Tears for Fears.

sigpic

Comment

Hey S1 can I assume that Chung made it to the Medical Ward now?

Comment

@SUSTIC

I'll add it in the next post.

I was trying to make it look like it takes time to reach the medical ward.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X