Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about female shepard from Mass effect? a badass space comander who kicks butts with style

EDIT: Unfortunately Iīll be off in posibly be off in one or 2 hours and will get back by other 2-3 hours, so.. please donīt leave me behind and donīt kill me >_>
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

True, I'l get to making a bigger list.

EDTI: New List.

Remember, they could be friends or enemies.

Pyramid head (Super, black version) (Silent hill)

Duke Nukem (Duke Nukem)

Dracula (Castlevannia)

Agent 47 (Hitman franchise)

Alma Wade (F.E.A.R.)

Kratos (God of War)

Link (Legend of Zelda)

Jack of Blades (Fable)

Metal Gear Rex (Metal Gear) (The Organization stole it.)

Shepard (Male/Female) (Mass Effect)

The Enclave (Fallout Franchise)

TF2 Guys (Team Fortress 2)

Dovahkiin (Skyrim)

Steve (Minecraft)

Luigi (Nintendo)

Mortal Kombat Characters (Mortal Kombat)

Alex Mercer (Prototype)

Won't be posting for about 3 hours.
      Last edited by S121; 04-26-2013, 03:38 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Well see you all in 3 hours. Im going to update other storyline wile it then.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

So... we can pick up multiple characters now...?

Comment

is it too late to join? cuz this is starting to look really fun and i would like to contribute too

even though im a bit new to RPing I think i get how to do this.
            There is so much that I could put here but I'm just gonna do this...

Comment

Topio, I don't know what's going on. I'm just the guy who accepts applications now, it seems. And I say this without shame.

Comment

I've never RP'd before xD I think I'm doing rather fine. Also, if it's fine with you, I picked up a second char, Mario. Waiting for replies on one char was a bit too slow for my liking.

Comment

As little as i post already I will not be able to post to much tomorrow as I'll be out LARPing (yes that does include dressing up in a silly costume with one sword in each hand, going around and killing everyone).
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Just a quick thought aimed at anyone involved with Master Chief.

I think I'll start reserving posts, to make sure I can get better details in.
                    I happen to be pretty slow at typing, so when we go at a fast pace, I tend to write like crap.
                    Heck, once I post it, somebody has posted before I could finish.

I try to cram, as much into one sentence, as possible, using, too many, commas. There's also the fact that I tend to make the sentences too simplistic.

John grabbed the box. He lifted the box. He saw a strange man hiding in the box. The man got startled and ran away. John put the box on his head.

Anyway, what do you guys think? Should I start reserving my posts?
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                      I've never RP'd before xD I think I'm doing rather fine. Also, if it's fine with you, I picked up a second char, Mario. Waiting for replies on one char was a bit too slow for my liking.
                      Mario, btw, is the president of Nintendo. Please keep that in mind.
                      Also, I don't know why people are choosing second characters. I am doing that just to make sure I keep the storyline connected and interesting. The main scenario is Yuuka, John, and Renamon visiting Mima's Antique Store to get some idea about what to do with the growing problems of Neo-Yakuza and their gang.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Earlier, I was just talking about adding misc. characters.

Basically, characters that no one really "owns", but fights with. Also for plot bits...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                          Just a quick thought aimed at anyone involved with Master Chief.

I think I'll start reserving posts, to make sure I can get better details in.
                          I happen to be pretty slow at typing, so when we go at a fast pace, I tend to write like crap.
                          Heck, once I post it, somebody has posted before I could finish.

I try to cram, as much into one sentence, as possible, using, too many, commas. There's also the fact that I tend to make the sentences too simplistic.

John grabbed the box. He lifted the box. He saw a strange man hiding in the box. The man got startled and ran away. John put the box on his head.

Anyway, what do you guys think? Should I start reserving my posts?
                          But John is such an important figure for the story ><
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Nonono, I mean that I will save a spot for a post.

I will put (Working...) on the post, so then I can let people know that I'm currently working on the post.
                            They'll see (Working...), While I edit the post and put what I want to put.

It's so then I can smooth out my posts by putting more detail, and make more complex sentences. I'll be able to be more descriptive without having this....

...John grabbed the box. He lifted the box. He saw a strange man hiding in the box. The man got startled and ran away. John put the box on his head.
                            Last edited by S121; 04-26-2013, 09:41 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think Remilia_Scarlet took up Remilia Scarlet.

Comment

Maybe. At least I would hope there's only one loli devil in red that goes around stabbing people with spears xD

But yeah, I'm planning on tying Remi with what I have with Snake right now, actually. It'll take a bit for the story to dev to that point, but I'll be working closely with Jayjaey to make stuff happen.

Also everyone was a good guy. Good guys get boring. We need someone going around stabbing babies for fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X