X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Nope, in the Town "Twilight town" where mot nobodies are born they still don't exist. Think of it like numbers, they like as little amount as possible. There are darkness and light. In a normal world the ratio is probably something like 0.9 and 0.1. The same for a location in the realm of darkness. In twilight town the amount is more like 0.5 for both. this means that it's not as much light and darkness here. The only place where they would exist is where the values would be 0 for both. Now if a denizen from the realm of light would come and visit he would bring a little bit of light. Therefor they would no longer exist.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

So.. What happened to the "power comes from your will" ability

All I see now are uber OP characters/organizations XD

And Katrix, the nobodies yet can be faced and beat, right?
      Last edited by Kristia; 11-07-2013, 12:35 PM.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

"the 'power comes from your will' ability"...? Where was this before? The reason I ask is because this is something I was considering...
        -------
        Aye, that was one of my challenges/problems I was trying to cope with when considering my roster for season II

in order to compete with everything that seems to have nothing but end all abilities (and I am considering giving Morgan the skill Lethality aka 1hitkill skill with low activation rate just to balance that fact and give her a chance against everything)

Though then I have Eleos. He's probably going to be one of the only 'characters' coming in that I'm deliberately not giving him any sort of abilities beyond being a highly trained marksman and assassin.
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-07-2013, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Thats what I didn't like from the RP

Most uf not all characters crossed the OP line

Giving the characters exhaustion and pain makes it feel it more real, using 1 shot kills makes it too easy and lets be honest, they should have real injuries, this is what the fox has: burned wrists, ribs and back damage, right leg-stomach-left shoulder pierced. All of those are from the Grima battle
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia and Cucoo

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
            To be honest I was planning to have the organization try to apply the from game to reality machine to anime characters too. If it works or not is something else.
            If I go ahead and try to jump all the way to space doesn't mean I'll be able to jump all the way to space.

And yes you can still beat them, you just have to do it a more conventional way.

This is just a theory, but it might be right. It's said that to become a nobody you need a strong will, basically the will of the person is what is driving the body forwards instead of emotions. When they fight they may loose some of that will as the battle goes on. At one point they just don't have enough will to exist anymore.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@ Kristia

Aye...and unfortunately most characters are naturally that way.
              Take a character I'm introducing: Shulk
              Now this is where I stick to game canon because game canon has his OP abilities balanced nicely.

Shulk has the ability to have visions of the future (even though at the beginning it's blamed on the Monado...). The most prominent time this happens is during combat.
              Like the video I showed before when he first uses it and another battle where it just seems like absolute bada$$ery.

The balance for this ability is the fact that it only occurs when someone is about to die and mind reading opponents, but even that has a check in the form of Monado Purge, which locks the mind reading capabilities of the opponent for a set duration.

@ Katrix

The problem is is that, yes they might still be able to be beaten, but...
              it seems there's always something...
              always something that says "Can't let you do that, Star Fox." Everytime an attempt is made to stop them.
              It's inevitable and even I'm guilty of going down that path, and here I would say again, despite reassuances at every turn that it's not needed, I will still say there needs to be a checks and balance system for preventing this.
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-07-2013, 01:08 PM.

Comment

I just had this idea XD

*In a battlefield*

Over a pile of nobodies was the exhaued Fox still dealing with the hordes of enemies

"how many of them are left?, its like nonstop" she said knocking out a nobody

Another fighter explains "they search for emotions and will, either that or stubborness" he said and notices the fox swearing

"well then, it will be a long day, im pretty stubborn"

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

At least it's not Heartless. Unless beaten with the Keyblade they just form new heartless when defeated. Also, nobodies disappear when they die.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

And I just realized something...
                    I should add this to Shulk's profile
                    completely forgot about this scene...

Comment

Hey guys.

Know what? I want my arc to be the last of the personal arcs because the ending will lead everyone back to the initiate goal...

Comment

@ Wonder

What is the initiate goal again? refresh my memory, for I has forgotten =w=

Also how big of a role will SCAE be playing in Season II? Because I have a few ideas of my own for it...and they're all devious. I just have to work out the conspiracy board out so it all flows better than I had

And to make it work, I need some ideas on some of the characters that make up SCAE's main 'center' / the leaders of it.

Actually, what was the plan with SCAE? lay it out for me here or in PM, I want to see what I can incorporate into my conspiracy web in order to make Eleos work out the way I want him to.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@Cucoo

Originally posted by Cucoo
                          How many of those LAVAETINNs are there and where would the information be to replicate them?
                          And can they be destroyed by C-4?
                          So far, there is just one. Information would be in the Lab's secret database, but it would be very hard to get through. As for the C-4, possibly. It is made out of the same materials as Spartan armor.

Originally posted by Cucoo
                          Therefore...would an organization like SCAE really let their enemy keep such a powerful weapon that could be an end-all to everything?
                          In all honesty, I was only planning for it to be a one time thing, to give the Spartans the ability to mop up the Nucleoids. I wouldn't exactly say that it's an end-all. It can still be destroyed, it takes ungodly amounts of power to activate and use, and it's heavy. So far, it can only be used with the oversized reactor module THOR, and even then, THOR can only power it for a certain amount of time before it needs to recharge. Without that, MJOLNIR armor would only be able to turn it on for a single instant, only enough to warm the weapon. If anything, it was a plot weapon.

@Katrix

Originally posted by Katrix
                          I just thought of something. The LAEVATEINN can destroy everything that exist right?
                          If it's made out of particles or energy, then yes. It all depends on what the Nobodies are made out of. They need to be made out of something if they can physically hit you. If that's the case, then it can destroy them, or at least destroy them on the physical level. (correct me if I'm wrong)

That being said, I was not really planning on using it on Nobodies in the first place, only on super OP Characters that would kill the group in a couple of seconds...

@Kristia

Originally posted by Kristia
                          Giving the characters exhaustion and pain makes it feel it more real, using 1 shot kills makes it too easy and lets be honest, they should have real injuries, this is what the fox has: burned wrists, ribs and back damage, right leg-stomach-left shoulder pierced. All of those are from the Grima battle
                          Exactly what I've done with John. He's tough, but he's no god. He can still be killed and there are ways to do so, it's just that nobody has figured it out yet, despite the fact that I keep saying it over and over again. -_-;
                          There are flaws in his various fighting styles. With a good strategy, you can beat him.

@Wonder

What do you have in mind?

As for the End-All abilities, The Devourer Arc was lust a point in time where things got out of hand. We will be settling down now, so don't flip your lids just yet.

Who has end-all abilities?
                          Last edited by S121; 11-07-2013, 04:49 PM.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                            Thats what I didn't like from the RP

Most uf not all characters crossed the OP line

Do... Does missing an arm count? XD

Oh and also, I'm planning on tackling some of the builds that are needed to be done in Gensokyo at around 2:00 - 2:30 PM. Anyone want to help me?
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

Sounds fun. I'm in. It will give me something to do.

2:00 - 2:30 PM in what timezone? What kind of work will we be doing? What are the coordinates? (and there goes my typical string of questions.)
                              Last edited by S121; 11-07-2013, 05:04 PM.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Ok, so would there be a way to short it out and have it destroy itself? Because sabotage always works.
                                And then I would try to figure a way to have Eleos destroy those records of its existence and everyone that is related to its creation (For Eleos, I codename these sorts of missions "Operation Erasure")

And even though you had it as a one shot deal, it can still serve as a target for SCAE because it is as powerful as it is.

Also...
                                @ Anyone that had plans for SCAE

What were the plans exactly for SCAE? I want to know so I can incorporate them into my conspiracy web for the organization, plus what plans were there for the characters/people in command of SCAE? I want to put names to the roles in my web of conspiracies.

Also what would be the end goal for everything so that I can use that to help structure SCAE's plot.

EDIT:
                                And one more thing: I need an updated roster of everyone's characters (post your character lists or PM the list to me or something so I can incorporate them into my web)
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-07-2013, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X