Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay. Elsword Gate of Darkness opens for the last time this weekend in 3 minutes... so... yea... Oh and Cucoo... I'm already level 34 with my Eve. I can start the 2nd job class advancement to Code: Nemesis once I reach lvl 35 >->

You're way behind me (sort of) with your Code: Architecture.
    Last edited by SUSTIC; 11-17-2013, 09:59 PM.

Comment

I really really should restart Elsword.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

When was the last time you played Elsword?

Comment

Like 3 to 4 months ago :/
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

... You missed a lot (not really.)

Comment

@ SUS

And this is why I never get capped characters.
              This is the curse I mentioned.
              Any and all MMOs I play, this happens where I just start to fall behind. And that's the end of it. =w=

Anyway...
              I'm now educated on Snipers so now I really know how to have Eleos in Season II...

Comment

@Cucoo

I always try and get 1 hour of gameplay on any MMO I play. At the least 30 minutes of game time in if I'm busy. Doesn't have to be in one sitting. Can be dispersed to whenever you have time.
                What I recommend you try and do is do something to motivate yourself.

Comment

Some MMOs are fun to grind, like Elsword and Grand Chase.

Some get tiring in the end, like Maplestory.

Others are just horrendous, like Scarlet Blade.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

What Wriggle said.

Elsword can be fun to grind, especially with friends (DUH!) I haven't played Grand Chase though. I used to play Maplestory, but that definitely got tiring. I got bored of it within 5 months -.-... I miss my friends on Maple Story though...

Scarlet Blade I played ONCE and immediately forgot about it once I found Elsword. From what I heard about it though...

There are still two major MMO's that I haven't really touched before...

World of Warcraft, and...
                    *drum roll*

League of Legends.

For the life of me I cannot seem to get into the thought of playing League of Legends. I want to play it, but I just keep getting distracted by Elsword and other things. As such I forget about it!

Comment

Couldn't sleep, so I decided to start a fan fiction of the hunger games. As stated on the Forenote, I need you to tell me if I got anything wrong. If you want to read it, here it is.

http://www.wattpad.com/30191107-prev...ion-the-hunger

Now I'm sleepy. Night.

Btw, know what'd be awesome? If sword art online existed. Of course, not the nerv gear, like, maybe on a computer or something. But still it'd be pretty epic.
                      Last edited by wonderweiss; 11-17-2013, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Soooo... Are we going to start up again?
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121

No clue.

So how are you S1?

Comment

@SUSTIC

I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to make the Outworld...

According to the information given to me, the Outworld consists of many cities, like Kyoto and Sado. I really don't want to have to make those cities, on top of the other city I have to build, which is supposed to be the city closest to Gensokyo.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
                              There are still two major MMO's that I haven't really touched before...

World of Warcraft, and...
                              *drum roll*

League of Legends.

For the life of me I cannot seem to get into the thought of playing League of Legends. I want to play it, but I just keep getting distracted by Elsword and other things. As such I forget about it!
                              I understand WoW being an MMO, but League? I just thought it was a simple MOBA. (PS, I think DOTA 2 is better)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Damn.

I'd hate to be in your shoes. I suck when it comes to building any sort of large building.

I'm currently playing Elsword still (been doing it all day.)
                                Now I am working on the 2nd job class advancement class quests for Eve.

@Mima.

Everyone I've met classify it as an MMO as such that's what I've grown to classify it as.

Comment

Working...
                                X