Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

If it helps you any...

Here's this song to help calm your nerves. I listen to it as my "cool down" song whenever I just need to cool down.

Comment

@ S121

Right, your battle plan is great.
      I almost feel bad about having the gunships in the air, though I think I forgot to mention them in my IC post so I'll just say they don't exist.

It's almost too good and very specific to assuming the Hunters fight as assault infantry. John overlooked Aion and his swords. The way you have it I would have to bench my main character of the entire story because I can't see how he could play in without disrupting John's plan and having him consider Aion a liability again.
      I'll let John take the show here for this simulation. This could then play out later on.

EDIT:
      Primary reason I said that was I was limiting his abilities currently. He doesn't have Time Phase or Gravity Control or Aura Diffusion yet.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-18-2013, 02:10 AM.

Comment

@SUSTIC

That helps a little, especially since my adrenaline is pumping for no reason. I'm just sitting here and I can feel it.

Perhaps it's because of my frustration.

@Cucoo

Yea, sorry about that. -_-;

If it makes you feel better, that would most likely be what canon John would do.

You see, John is used to being the only "hero" on the battlefield. His plans usually involve him doing all the heavy lifting, the really dangerous tasks, while the UNSC Marines give him support. When they aren't around, he has no worries about single-handedly killing off entire squads of Covenant.

Do you want me to find a spot for Aion? I might be able to find a way he could take part in the plan.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121

Glad that helped a little.

You know... I never really thought of this... Despite ALL my planning for EG... it seems like Eve will be like my true main character with Hajime a close second >.> All my planning and stuff for that RP had seemed to be focused on Eve, with assistance from Hajime >.<
          I haven't even thought of actual important things for Hajime to do. Of course as EG continues Hajime will of course get quite a bit of attention, and even assistance from others. Hajime was and is SUPPOSED to be my main character for EG. Along with Eve (Raven is a secondary character.) I need to do some planning with Hajime.

Comment

@ S121

tbh my initial idea that I kept seeing as the only thing Aion would do in this situation would be to actually run to the north building to support Joe, but then deviate and charge headlong into the east forces. But I keep seeing John coming around and then Aion sees what John is doing and attempt to go and block something, which is supposed to be his one strength, but John doesn't need it. Thus he would wind up being a liability in John's eyes again.

@ SUSTIC

I had a similar situation happen with my characters.

Initially, the first one to join Aion, Joe, and Terrisa was Starla, not Kiara. I had Starla being the main heroine mage of the group. But then I developed Kiara's backstory and she replaced Starla. Starla became the second hand character and Kiara (who was tbh an afterthought initially) became the main.
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-18-2013, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Are you kidding with me?!

I come back here after 7 hourse of sleep and you guys haven't moved an inch. How long will this take?
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

@ Katrix

Wanna throw down some bets? I'm thinking a month :P
                Aren't I optimistic.

If Wriggle and Wonder take my advice (highly unlikely. They got too much pride for that.) and just use an all inclusive decisive ending then it might take two days...

Comment

@SUSTIC

I guess you got so excited over Eve that you forgot about Hijime.

As for me, I don't really have any plans for my characters. I'm just letting the story take them. That's actually what happened in this RP.

@Cucoo

Not unless Aion has a rough idea what John is capable of, due to the memory modification, making them familiar with one another. He won't know that John is capable of lifting tanks, but he will know that John specializes in operations like this and is capable of pulling off insane plans. It should ease his mind a little, preventing him from worrying. I imagine that the simulation pods would be able to sort of synchronize the occupants' minds, allowing the implanted familiarization to be more tangible instead of them feeling like they know each other.

Think of it like a dream where you know something you shouldn't have knowledge of.

For example, let's say you're dreaming about an alien in a public restroom. In reality, you would have no idea what the creature is or if it's even hostile, but in the dream, you automatically know all about the creature, as if your subconscious mind supplying you with information before the dream even starts.

That will allow Aion to get in on some of the action without him becoming a liability in John's eyes, and John will be able to show Aion, Joe, and Delta Division what he's truly capable of.

Do you think it will work?

@Katrix

Welcome back!
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@cucoo

Just do the same as I did and stop your RP temporarily until the end comes along. That way it have to tell them something, right?
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

@ Katrix

Wait wut? Sorry I'm a bit dense right now ^^; could ya throw that by me again, what was your logic there?
                      If it is what I think it is...which I don't think it is since it wouldn't make sense if it was...then I'm not seeing how that would work?

I'm slow right now TwT....

@ S121

True, that would work.
                      ... ok I'll proceed with what I had in mind without the one part. but I'll have to get to that later on.

Comment

@cucoo

What I am sating is just halting the story for a little bit in your RP while wonder and wriggle don't post. After some time they will begin to question why everything is so slow, which is where you explain to them that this is how it feels like to wait.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

But Wriggle and Wonder aren't in EG.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Oh... Then that wont work
                            Last edited by Katrix; 11-18-2013, 02:46 AM.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

At least you were thinking of a way to get them to FINISH THIS RP! I MEAN SERIOUSLY GUYS! IT'S ABOUT TIME WE FINISH THIS AND START THE SEQUEL! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A LONG TIME NOW! In fact Chung's story, and especially Raven's story has been done for a LONG time now. I've been waiting for the end for quite a while. Too bad they are not here to see this...

Comment

@ Katrix

Something told me that's what you were thinking.
                                Even though I already am trying to keep the pace relatively relaxed by using myself as the regulating post, it just wouldn't have worked out in the end even if they were a part of it ^^;
                                ...though >w> We could use a similar concept....
                                .....AtWaP.....
                                .................................................. ..oh I'm a devil....

Comment

Working...
                                X