• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ SUSTIC
    Best of luck to ya.

So... Anyone here?

Comment

im active until class starts and wonder, isnīt kind of too fast to just appear in middle of the battle?

remember we are waiting for wriggle to continue his part
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Zommari: When I'm around, I don't interrupt battles. They interrupt my fabulous entrance.

But in any case, samus was just headed there herself. Unless she was just going to watch. I'm any case, it's in his nature. But, I can rearrange the post to make it so that he's just watching as well.

Comment

im just waiting for wriggle, but ok
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, I'm just waiting for someone like Gluttoneriel or Nera to notice a freaking angel crashing into the cockpit.

Comment

And ah... looks like the door is now obliterated. Vergil could have easily gotten the door open once he resheathed his Yamato. After all he sliced the door several times with it and also remember this line...

The damage caused by the Yamato generally does not become apparent until the sword is resheathed.

and the Yamato is capable of cutting through pretty much anything. Vergil had sliced at the door several times, but he hasn't resheathed his blade yet...

Well it's my fault for making a post sooner about Vergil resheathing his blade and the door falling to pieces at that moment.
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

could say the portion that is still standing gets shredded.
                - Vergil looks at where the door stood in what seems almost like amazement as his sword clicks into place in its scabbard. At that moment, the remainder of the door falls to cleanly cut pieces.

Comment

Eh we can go with that ^^; Sorry for freaking out about that ^^; Also I don't think SUSTIC will be on for some time according to his previous post in the OOC
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

right...in the meantime we'll just say that everyone is looking at where the door was (and at little Inu Sakuya who's standing proud) in utter shock and amazement. That awkward moment of stunned silence.

Comment

Yea I won't be on much longer guys. I'll be going to the doctor in about 30 minutes. During that time I will allow Cucoo to control Chung if he wants to (at least until I get back.)

@Cucoo

Remember that Chung is a steadfast, hardened young warrior. He tries his best to protect others. He knows Raven, and is actually good friends despite the age difference (Raven is currently 27 and Chung is currently 16.) Since he is still 16 he can be a bit naive at times.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning S1

Comment

Morning Utsu. Zommari just crash landed into the cockpit where everyone is in his white angel form.

Comment

@Wonder

I got a little something for you in "Count to 10,000."

As for IC, John isn't in the room yet, he's asking Ran if she wants Biofoam before the fight.

@SUSTIC

Post coming soon.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

You know I keep thinking about this when I shouldn't really think about it until a certain point in the sequel, but... how would I introduce Dante's and Vergil's father Sparda?

Comment

Working...
                                X