Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

Who drowned Ben?... I did.

*dark, sinister face*

Anyways, yes, I think that he might inherit a card or two.

@SUSTIC

I'll give you the image in my next post.

I imagined that she would look like one of the Spartans on Halo: Legends.
    Last edited by S121; 11-20-2013, 09:08 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

FEAR ME

So anything going on?
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Still not afraid.

@S121

Okay

@Wriggle

OH DEAR GOD GET IT AWAY!!! *Jeff the Killer, Slender Man, Smile Dog, and Cthulhu begins laughing at me.* SHUT UP GUYS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
          @Cucoo

I'm planning on adding more spellcards, like "Forward Unto Dawn", where his Darkness magic transitions into Light magic.
          I'm also trying to come up with cooldown times for whenever he decided to use them in a combat setting, sort of like his "Extended Onibashira".
          In a Danmaku fight, they are all non-lethal.
          In the RP, John will also be able to give his spellcards out to his friends, allowing them another weapon against their enemies.
          ...An armored Spartan soldier who possesses intimate knowledge of advanced weaponry, vehicles, tactics, and equipment is using magic. That is the equivalent of an Orc in Skyrim carving a path with Heavy Armor and a flame cloak spell. Awesome, but impractical. I liked the variety that I saw when I first made the RP. There were a lot of characters with strengths that complimented each other and weaknesses that fighting a particular type of enemy difficult. In this RP, I want even the least powerful of characters to have a purpose, a use in a fight. John has an awesome suit that helps him out, Touhou characters have magic, Street Fighters excel in close quarters combat, Adventurous types have skills that allow them to find weapons and items faster and easier than others, Stealthy characters stay out of the spotlight and pull strings from the sidelines, etc. What I'm saying is that variety is the spice of life, and it should keep one alive as well. Having Soldier types all together in one group (exceptions are NPC characters) is not interesting, nor is it interesting to have all Magic types in one group, even if they have conflicting personalities.

Perhaps this is part of the reason why the Left 4 Dead characters are memorable. None of them are very alike. They come from different backgrounds, they have different experiences, but they are alike in the fact that they're in it together. When I had this RP on another community a few years ago, I had a villainous fighter paired up with a righteous soldier, a sarcastic agent paired up with a rabid midget Yordle, and an emotionless mage with someone who loved to act and talk. Get out of your comfort zones, find new ventures, and push your limits. Create problems! Problems are good! They incite development!

EDIT: Also, about the OOC's OP, I believe I have time to make something like that, but I need to know what it should contain. If season two is just a continuation of the first, then I'm swamped. If it's not, and I really hope it isn't, then I can simply revise my OP document to contain updated information regarding organizations, rules, and the like.

Any pertinent information should be sent to me via private message so I can have it on hand.
          Last edited by Major Mario; 11-20-2013, 09:17 PM.

Comment

@ SUS

WHERE ARE YOUR GODS NOW?!

@ Major

It's a continuation that picks up after a year or so time skip.

I call dibs on first reply so I can keep things like this chart

and a summary section updated.
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-20-2013, 09:24 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

That's not scary either. Anything posted by Wriggle, even things I didn't find scary before will scare me. Nothing you post will scare me Cucoo.

Comment

guys.. careful with what you say

Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

LUCY I LOVE- *dies*

Comment

Cucoo.. that parse.. *dies of cuteness*
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'll just leave this here...

Comment

@ SUS

IS that so?

Comment

@Cucoo

I have to see it posted by Wriggle in order to be scared of it.

Comment

Comment

But I'm not good at scaring people. >^<
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Still not scary.

For example: That one creepy Yuuka picture when it was posted by Wriggle was scary, but if it is posted by anyone else afterwards it's not scary. Only Wriggle Brand Posted Pictures scare me.

@Wriggle

Yet that creepy Yuuka picture manages to freak me out.

Comment

Working...
                                X