X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
    That moment when you answer a post regarding two people and when you post, the other person already posted before you, throwing off the balance of your post.
    Koishi throws off anyone's balance, no matter the situation.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Just make sure that she doesn't read Isaac's sub-conscious. He's already "unbalanced".
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh which Biometal should be found next?

Model H:

Power: Can fly, and create electrical cyclones.
        Weapons: Two beam sabers.
        Personality: Smart, intelligent, and a bit arrogant.

Model L:

Power: Can create shards of ice, and a small dragon of ice. Allows user to breathe underwater and withstand near any depth (but not heat.) Can also glide through the water freely thanks to the jet on the back of the head.
        Weapon: A beam halberd.
        Personality: Cocky, and a bit childish.

More Biometals to be added!!!

I'm planning on having one person find each biometal to be used. Model Z will be the last one that is found.

Comment

@Wonder
          I edited my post. Isaac is now talking to Yuyuko.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I did some research on those biometals, and from what it looks like, I think Model Z would be a perfect fit for Hank. They both excel at close range combat, both of them have similar personalities, and the visor that it has would be a good substitute for Hank's goggles.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

What about the other biometals?

Comment

Model L + Cirno = STRONGEST ICE TEAM

Also, Nitori is about to see the revelation.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

O might be a good fit for one of the villians, though I don't know which one.

L might work quite well for Nitori, considering that they both are water type things.

F could work for Deimos, as he loves big guns. LOVES them, and considering how big those cannons are, he'd probably just stand there in awe of the things.

Comment

F also increases the users strength enough to break through stone, and they can not only fire energy blasts (as fast as the standard X-Buster) but also fire balls as well (and explosives in ZX Advent.)

I might not introduce O, only the main Biometals, and Model W.

Model L would definitely match Nitori big time.

Model H might fit Otori.

Then there is Model P... who would go well with Model P?

Comment

Ya know, I was tihnking about that too. Since the Model P looks quite evil, and has those stealth-like abilities, I can imagne the Auditor getting his hands on it. Now that would be interesting.

Comment

I can also imagine that kind of scenario. The Auditor captures Model P, aware of the power of the Biometal's, and tries to use Model P. Model P refuses due to his good will (despite looking evil Model P is a good Biometal like F,H,L,X, and Z.) The Auditor gets fed up with Model P's attitude after enough time and corrupts Model P making it evil.

Comment

He would go straight to the corrupting from the start, though.

Comment

That or The Auditor could use Model P (by corrupting him) and also get Model P to try and reveal the location of Model O or Model W (maybe even both.) Model O is one of the strongest usable Biometals in Mega Man ZX.

Comment

Just a heads up. I edited my post with John's dream sequences.
                              sigpic

Comment

What makes you say that, neo? How does model H fit otori?

Comment

Working...
                                X