Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It just died all of a sudden. No slowdown, just a dead stop. Eerie...
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Ikr? It's like we passed out suddenly and woke up in Silent Hill... OMGWESHOULDSOGOTHEREINTHERP
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

And here comes the rolling fog, drifting over the sleepy town. O)_(O
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

O)_(O
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Rolling fog of darkness...
            (Is that so?)
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Rumia vs Fat B*stard (From Austin Powers)!!! Who will win?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                And here comes the rolling fog, drifting over the sleepy town. O)_(O
                *sirens go off in background*

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Oh hey look Dante's father!

Human form:

His True form:

Don't plan on introducing him unless people want me to (even then I won't introduce him until much later in the RP like near the end.) Though if people do want me to introduce him I can have it that his powers was weakened when he was brought into the real world.

Comment

@Mega
                    I think I have an idea of the usage of Dante's father. Bring him up when we get to the Devourer Arc.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Sweeet... how long will that be?

Comment

@Mega
                        Unfortunately, not in the near future ^^;
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Then that's perfect! I don't want to introduce Sparda too early in the RP XD

Comment

I edited my post. I made it a little more interesting.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh if you want interesting I'll give you interesting.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I have a feeling of a JohnxYukari happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X