Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I miss?

Comment

Nm. I saved creepy Yuyuko as a screen saver, Yuyuko's giving Youmu the puppy eyes in forgiveness, but otherwise not much.

Comment

It's been a bit quiet.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Can I say that Dante is with the group? After all he was invited to dinner by Komachi. Also hey people
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Hey. And I wanted to respond to dante, but like I said earlier, if I didn't go to sleep at the time that my dad wanted me to, he was going to... *gulp*... bring out the belt... (life of a mexican) Hold up, at the next post, I'll answet dante's big weapons question.

Comment

I'm still busy to think of what to post. Kinda stuck with Zero until he can get to speaking level, and X was at the Engi-con, and Axl is with the group doing what?

Comment

@NeoFox

"... and Axl is with the group doing what?"

Probably scacing out at Yuyuko's puppy eyes.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Why can I imagine John and Dante becoming rivals?
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Neo

Model Z is still having a conversation with Hank.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Eatin dinner. Note that Yuyuko just went moe. I kinda wanna see Axl's reaction... and Youmu's reaction to Axl's reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Mega134 View Post
                        Why can I imagine John and Dante becoming rivals?
                        When you said that, I got a funny fight sequence in my head.

(Note:John is not wearing armor.)

Dante brings his sword down on John's head, cutting the very top of John's forehead, but his skull stoops the blade. John then falls to his knees. Siezing the opportunity, John punches Dante in the balls, causing him to fall to his knees.

They then kneel there, groaning in pain. John's holding his head, while Dante's holding his balls.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ouch. Do that is begging for Dante to go berserk later on.

Also FUN-FACT: According to volume 1 of the Devil May Cry manga Dante said he got so drunk that he proposed to a mop. (The manga came after Devil May Cry 3.)

Comment

@ Neo
                            "TO FIX THE PROBLEM. IF PROBLEM..." What? To fix the problem what?!

Comment

I just noticed that error. I fixed it.

Now it is
                              TO FIX PROBLEM REBOOT THE REPLOID AXL. IF PROBLEM CONTINUES...

Comment

Hey just a question. How long does the Engi-con last?
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X