Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember Wriggle the Beowulf Devil Arm is a gauntlets/ boots combo.

Not just gauntlets.

@Wriggle.
    IDK I'm just thinking of things for Jester to do.
    Last edited by Mega134; 06-17-2013, 06:31 PM.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I'm back! Earlier than expected too.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
        I'm back! Earlier than expected too.
        Made a Photoshop image just for you in the IC post.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

I saw. It reminds me of Frogger!!! XD
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I have no idea of what to do at the moment.
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega
              There's an IC post where the sheriff of Lisborn kicking the crew out. You could respond to that.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Now I need something for Dante, and Jester to do.

Comment

Isn't Dante still gawking at Yuyuko?

Oh yeah I need to update on Yuuka's side.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

That was Axl not Dante. Dante is now swimming. He just helped Yuyuko with one of Jester's games.

Comment

Well, you could help komachi with her little "problem."

Btw, sorry guys. Had a little detour. Ya know, wine buying. Not for me, for my moms friend.

Comment

@ Mima, the thing that fell on otori is shiki. Just a heads up.

Comment

Dante will help Komachi learn to swim.

Comment

I was also thinking of how the other Biometal's would be found.

Like Model Z specifically. I was thinking of a small sandstorm happening in the Nevada desert and a figure can be seen in the distance (the figure would look awfully similar to Zero from the Mega Man Zero series) but when Hank and the others gets closer it would be revealed to be Model Z floating there. Looking for something like the other Biometal's.

Comment

That could work.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Well I guess it's time to introduce Biometal Model Z.

Comment

Working...
                                X