Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be gone for 1-2 hours. Later.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

How stupid of me. I forgot the picture.
      Anyway here it is.

Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

And so time stops once again...

Dammit, Sakuya! We're trying to run an rp here!

{This is the part where wriggle pulls a picture corresponding to the situation out of his ass}
        Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-18-2013, 07:24 PM.

Comment

She gotta prove that she is a better cook than Youmu.

sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

... Close nuff.

Comment

On my own again... I can't wait for everyone to show again...

Comment

I'm simply waiting. Been thinking of characters to introduce in the future.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Know what would be hilarious? Just have a crowd of over 1000 grunts just randomly standing and conversing somewhere.

Komachi: How the hell am I going to get to the damn snack bar now?!

Comment

Until we get moar people, the RP is going to halt.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Finally figured out a character I KNOW i want to introduce at some point.

256px-CharacterRender_Birdman_redBG.jpg

THis would be Vinnie & Spike. (Vinnie being the little guy and Spike being the puffer fish.) These two are partners in crime, Vinnie plotting everything, while Spike does all the heavy lifting. He loves to steal things, and ultimately loves cash, and can break in almost anywhere. But in all, he's not that bad a guy, if you're friends with him. Otherwise, he can destroy you. Spike can fire volleys of hard hitting bubbles (not joking here) that are strong enough to pierce through metal. Spike can also do a burst of speed, releasing spikes at theend of it, damaging all around him. Lastly, Vinnie can deploy a smokescreen, which can provide not only escapes, but blinds the enemy, generates solar (The money from the game he's from) and can stop the opponent from using their powers. (For example, it can stop Yukari from using her gaps.)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@ Mima
                        So... Are you still going for the grunts idea? XD

@ Wriggle
                        ... We need pringles...

Comment

That was directed at me? Eh, I don't really see why that would happen, nor the fact that if there were 1000 grunts, I can imagine openining the door and the dining room get flooded in grunts and blood.

Comment

Be back in an hour. If Pringles gets on, tell him that people are going to start playing monopoly.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back and John is playing monopoly.

Let's see if John's luck extends to board games as well.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Pringles! Oh, welcome back! Nothing happened! But then we have a new problem...

Wriggle is gone...

Comment

Working...
                                X