• Show
Clear All

So... Renamon is asking whether John wants to:

or

sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Actually he already decided subconsciously by melting the rock ^^;
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

So... he wants to melt his enemies? Or maybe protect people by melting rocks? I'm not good at riddles...

Comment

Molten Rock Cake!

Sorry.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

He wants to throw lava!

Anyway, John was raised to kill in order to protect. He doesn't have another method, other than becoming a meat shield.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Now that you mention it...

John is going to be the Tanky Bruiser in the upgrade. I'm literally talking:

Oh you shot a nuke? Here let me tank it for the team.
              (BOOM)
              See, not even close.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

OH and here's the basic diagram of how everyone's upgrade module is going to be based on for the main party.

John: Tank. The more defensive he is, the more reckless he can attack. Due to his already enhanced body and his armor suit, by the end of the RP, if John makes the right upgrades, he can disable a mini-nuke with his basic armor shield and still live to fight. To compensate for the loss of improved attack, John will be given sleuth of kewl new weapons to use by the final fight.

Renamon: Stealth/Speed. Being a fox, Renamon gains more speed and stealthy abilities to carry out missions with ease. Upgrades on Renamon affects Nera as well.

X: Battle strategy. This may not sound that amazing, but being able to detect enemies from afar, radar/sonar ability, and temporary invisibility makes X almost a super-soldier in the final fight with tons of utility.

Am I... am I missing anybody in the main party (Those in the Base 3 fight)
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                  There's Yuuka.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Masterchief just learned light energy laser!
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yuuka is a 2hu, and I have my separate idea for the 2hus.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Well there is also Shiki, who somewhat participated.

Comment

Seperate idea? Also, Tricky sort of participated in the end, though he was an enemy.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Wonder
                            OOC Post 5199.

@Mima
                            Tricky is OP as is! If you really want Tricky to join the allies, I might have to make one of his upgrade option to make him sane :3
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                              I think you mean THE SPARTAN LASER!!!

If you play Halo, then you'll get the joke.
                              sigpic

Comment

so John at first would show a line of a laser that then would become the real beam?

Lol

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X