Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I got was that pretty much, the more they kill, the bigger they get.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Think it like this.

The Devourer was once actually a harbinger that got rid of people's horrible fantasies and fetishes(lol) by invading their fantasy world and extracting the core of the world.

But they grew confident that they may be able to rule every dimensional realm. So they started devouring worlds that aren't necessarily evil.
      While devouring the world, every population in the world is sucked into their only flagship: The Consumer, where they are turned into one of the army. Despite the armymen looking horrendously grotesque, they are actually very organized. Their authoritative punishment and military rule probably matches that of the North Korean army, strict and dictative.

[edit]Mix this with the fact that: The army is immense and super-organized when the ship is in tact, the ship is unbreakable when the commander, the Devourer, is in tact, and the Devourer is invulnerable as long the army still stands. Not too op, as the army itself can be killed off, creating a chain effect.
      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-27-2013, 07:26 PM.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Hm.. isn´t that mass effect 3´s plot?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Is it? I don't see anything from Mass Effect 3 that has to do with killing fetish worlds.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Indoctrination is very similar to what The Devourer does.

@Kristia
            Who is Renamon ready to attack?
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

ansem s121

also we are going at nonstop posting
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yep. Isn't it awesome?
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle
                  The Reapers and the army that they create is all created from the corpes of their opponents.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Kristia
                    I think you messed up the posts.

@Katrix
                    You might want to move your post.
                    sigpic

Comment

i moved mine already, i think so

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, the sentence that I posted on the IC post is a riddle. They don't actually use the corpses, they subjugate them. Tis why they say they steal your soul.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                          That image that was the original text, where did you get it. From my small knowledge about futhark I can clearly see that you made up the translation yourself.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Um.. Katrix

Can we try to revive Aqua? or you don´t want that? just to know

Spoiler:

Comment

Nope, no reviving. She will stay as one of the members in the Organization. The Aqua you have been talking to is actually a Nobody of Aqua.
                              She does not have any feelings whatsoever currently. She is only mimicking emotions.
                              Once Xehanort's heart begins to grow she will begin to feel emotion again, but she will pretty much become Xehanort in all aspects except appearance.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

ok, just wanted to know

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X