Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest...

Major's ending was far more profound.

I honestly didn't see any connection to any of the main themes of the RP in the ending.
    It's...in a word...lacking.

It paid no attention to an all encompassing theme. It ended with some random event that is insignificant to the overall grandeur of the entirety of the RP's story.

Major's ending did just that and did just that in the most decisive and most profound way possible.

Not to be hypercritical...but its just...
    You gotta bring it up from the heart of not just one event. That's just shallow.
    Encompass everything.

And I would say, since the question was brought up, to have Major set up Season II would be the wiser decision.

Comment

What happened happened. Let's move on.

Major is technically back so I would transfer my temporary GM over to him if he wants.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

unless we "destroy" it with our randomness
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

I'm gonna leave this here because I'm in that mood...
            And when I'm in that mood...
            Sh*t gets real.

Ok Here's what I would outline based on what has happened and not happened.

First Characters and OCs

Because of the Human/Real World Organizations that will be taking center stage, I would almost think it would be wise to have "disposable" OCs That have at a minimum...a name.
            Method to the madness: Its a character you can control that is a part of one of the organizations that just has to go through a minor application process that will be detailed later.

Characters, we should have sort of what was happening here already, a sort of peer review of an application/bio. Then we should have a GM or three or five (yes, I said three or five) or some sub-GMs have final approval and thus post the finalized app into the App/bio thread.

Aside from that, we should have the same template for the most part.

Arc Application
            Method to the madness: There would be the Backbone of the Organizations but then there's everyone else's sub arcs. These Sub arcs Should be organized in such a fashion that when one ends or merges, it can easily be tracked. Also, the concept behind this is that this would allow for a summary/timeline section so that people that come in mid way know what's going on in each arc.

Ok...that's actually all I had...
            =w=...

Thoughts?

Comment

Hey guys I'm back from an unexpected vacation. I went to Japan to visit an old friend, and I've just recently gotten back home (like two days ago >->.) I've been mostly tired hence why I haven't been posting.

Now let's check the IC...

*reads the IC thread*

Wait...

*reads the IC thread again*

Hold on a minute...

I... wasn't... here for the ending!?!?!?!?!?!?
              Last edited by Mega134; 11-19-2013, 12:54 AM.
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@NeoFox

You didn't record them? 0_0;;;

@Mega

Welcome back!

Sorry about you missing the ending. You never said for us to wait for you.

@Everyone

I'm actually a little afraid of posting John's app, considering the stuff he gained throughout the entire RP. He has a lot of crap, but the only things that make him truly powerful are his Darkness and Light abilities, especially considering that most of the time he shoots his guns, one of the main bad guys are always able to dodge bullets, or are able to shrug off armor piercing, high-explosive rounds, making his guns ineffective in almost every scenario. That being said, should I remove his custom Spellcards? My reasoning behind giving John spellcards is that he would have spent a couple months in Gensokyo, and he can't fight the inhabitants by shooting and killing them with bullets, so he would have to resort to spellcards. He has a book telling him how to make them, so it's entirely plausible that he would have created some in the span of a couple months, right?

That being said, when I post his bio, please bear with me. He has a lot of crap, but his seemingly only effective weapons are his Darkness and Light abilities.

(P.S.: I think the reason why his guns seem ineffective is because he's been fighting GODS this entire time. )
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121

Okay

1st: I don't think my sister ever records her apps for RP's.
                  Also
                  2nd: THAT'S BECAUSE I LEFT UNEXPECTEDLY! I TOLD JESS TO TELL YOU GUYS TO WAIT FOR ME!!! Let me guess... Jess (Neo) didn't tell you guys... did she?
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

I.. don't know if she told us... -_-

As for her apps, I still need to help her find them.

@NeoFox

Which apps did you find so far?
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

OMG It's done... It's done

Hm.. I mean

Good morning everyone

@Mega

Well as I see you missed the end by a couple of hours
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

@S121

Sorry, fell asleep at my computer -.-

Anyways I haven't found any of them because I fell asleep...

EDIT:
                        @Mega
                        Sorry bro, forgot to tell them -_-;;

Comment

@NeoFox

What time is it over there?
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

30 minutes after midnight, yet I'm feeling oddly tired -.-

Comment

You know I'm just going to leave, and hopefully come back tomorrow guys.

Comment

@NeoFox

It's 10:28 over here.

I'll see if I can find some of your apps.

@Mega

Nighty night.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X