• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ S121
    That's the announcer speaking.

Comment

Let the story flow pringles, now you will see
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder
        It's just that I saw that your header said Huey.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yea, I can see how that can confuse anyone. This is the location Huey is at through his eyes. Here, next time I'll mention the announcer talking.

Comment

@Wonder
            Not unless you put, "the Announcer said."

It shows that the Announcer is speaking, while still showing that Huey is the character in focus.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@ S121
              Thats what I meant. I'll make the course results separately as you two post.

Comment

@wonder
                Ok.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey does anyone know a dangerous amount of voltage?

Comment

usually above 100v i think

http://electronics.stackexchange.com...e-is-dangerous
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder
                      Volts don't really kill people, Amps do.

I remember getting shocked with 220 Volts in Germany before. A pin was stuck inside of a socket, and I grabbed it.

My fingers went numb, but nothing major, other than the fact that I jumped over the arm of my couch and started convulsing.

It looked a little bit like I was dancing.
                      Last edited by S121; 06-27-2013, 04:09 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

So what would 500v be like?

Comment

It all depends on Watts.

The American 110V outlets are actually deadlier than the 220V European outlets.

This is due to higher amperage in the american ones.

You can get shocked by a 1,000 volt fence and survive, just as long as the amperage is very low.
                          sigpic

Comment

Daf is amperage?

Comment

Amps are how many electrons are coursing through a wire at a single instant (the current of electricity), while Volts would be the force behind the electrons.

Volts and Amps are not really measurements of power on their own.

What you really need to take into account is Watts.

To figure out wattage multiply volts and amps. V * A = W

One also has to take Ohms into account.

Ohms are the amount of electrical resistance in an object.
                              Last edited by S121; 06-27-2013, 04:37 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay, I may have OP'd the Pupa's voltage here, but then again we're dealing with a game with tanks that walk.

Comment

Working...
                                X