Clear All

@Kristia
    Nighty night.

What happened this weekend?

@Wonder
    Nighty night.

What are you seeing?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey everybody! I woke up early didn't I? Well today is my freaking 18th BIRTHDAY!!! Just here to say that after today I will be more active, but today I won't be very active.
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

Welcome back!
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@ S121
          .............things.................

@ Mega
          Welcome back and happy birthday!

Comment

@Kristia
            Goodmorning.

Ahh, it's always good to have those times when you can relax and not have to worry about much.

I wish I could say that my weekend was eventful, but Alamogordo isn't the most exciting place to be in.

@Wonder
            Goodmorning.

I used to always see things at night, so I know that feeling.
            sigpic

Comment

good day everyone

to answer your question utsuh: after the dinner I made for my gf, we went to the park to enjoy the time, then I spent the night in her home. the next day was great, we went too a nice restaurant and watched a movie in the cinema
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ain't you lucky. In all of my dates, it either turns out that they couldn't go or it was a bad day to pick. I just can't seem to win...

Comment

hm.. why don´t you try to be spontaneous? if you and your date are free that day, just go and explore the city, you may find interesting places to have fun

(waiting for new worker´s interview at the moment, feels so good to be the interrogator mwahaha)
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, we did that on one of my dates after watching a movie. At first we were walking around the plaza and then we began wandering around. But my town isn't like new york, it's more like one of those basic towns. For god's sake, I only have one neighbor in my entire block. But nonetheless, it was a good idea to wander.

Comment

KIMBACKWHATDIMISS
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Okay I'll be on for a few hours (yay!) Mind if I have a major catch up?

Also I bet John forgot his "little fight session" with Akuma.
                        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

EVERYTHINGTHEREWASTHISBIGEXPLOSIONANDTHEREWEREZOMB IESANDWEKICKEDAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mega134 View Post
                            Okay I'll be on for a few hours (yay!) Mind if I have a major catch up?

Also I bet John forgot his "little fight session" with Akuma.
                            Well first off I think the flight should end by now.

Comment

Yea it should have...

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaand it's gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X