Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

I'm such a terrible person...
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

We all are. Like I, for instance. I seem like a nice guy and I am, but honestly, I want to see the people I hate burn in hell

In any case, I was looking at my avatar and noticed that even though the concept is supposed to be funny, it actually looks quite epic.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
        @Kristia

It's crazy how much stuff there is.

Halo and Touhou have little in common and yet there they are.

(At 1:04. You have got to be kidding me. Reminds me too much of the RP.)

Is it just me, or did it look like Koishi and Six were dating? Be interesting to see how that would've turned out. Also, new Avatar.
        Last edited by Koishi; 09-23-2013, 07:45 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Wow I'm up early.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Oh hai wriggle. How you doing?

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@Mima

Like the new pic.

As for the video, I have no idea what's going on. It's such a shame that I can't figure out what they're saying.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Still, just imagine the two having a relationship. That could lead to some odd moments.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Hey guys what's up?... *sees Mima's video*

Claire is NOT going to like it if Six comes back with Koishi...

Comment

@Mima

True, it would have it's strange moments, especially with her popping up out of nowhere and the conversations they might have.

What moments are you thinking of?

It also gets me to thinking, what is in Six's mind? The guy's mission files were all blacked out and he was said to be a certain captain's personal Grim Reaper. He was said to take down entire organizations in a single night. At the same time, he often engages in small talk in Halo Reach. It only makes me wonder what kind of person he actually is.

@NeoFox

It's only hypothetical.

*Claire sees Six and Koishi*

*Claire pulls out Spartan Laser*
                    Last edited by S121; 09-23-2013, 01:45 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yea I know, I was just saying S121 XD

Now anything I miss while I was gone?

Comment

@NeoFox

I believe one post from me.

The squad leader was talking about Spartan-IIs.
                        sigpic

Comment

I thought John might've had something to say about Ran's transformation.

I was wrong.

Update. Check it out.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I thought John was sucked into a gap by Yukari. -_-

EDIT:

Nevermind, I made a new post.

Oh, and don't forget about Wonder and Zemmari.

Zemmari asked the Devourer if he wanted him to fight anyone.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi people. How is everyone feeling this fine morning? Personally my lower back has been in so much pain that I can barely sit up straight.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                                @Mima

True, it would have it's strange moments, especially with her popping up out of nowhere and the conversations they might have.

What moments are you thinking of?

It also gets me to thinking, what is in Six's mind? The guy's mission files were all blacked out and he was said to be a certain captain's personal Grim Reaper. He was said to take down entire organizations in a single night. At the same time, he often engages in small talk in Halo Reach. It only makes me wonder what kind of person he actually is.

@NeoFox

It's only hypothetical.

*Claire sees Six and Koishi*

*Claire pulls out Spartan Laser*
                                Claire then gets wrapped in vines and sqeezed until she passes out.

And yeah, something like that, or Six showing off his weapons and skills and stuff, and then Koishi going and outdoing him.

Comment

Working...
                                X