Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Gerard? How would he fend against Wesker? I mean, the whole dying part not included.

Comment

@NeoFox

Ten again, Six's bones are supposed to be nearly indestructible. John's bones would be even harder, due to his thyroid implant. As for the healing, that could be a problem, but John and Six are able to punch through tank armor with relative ease. I'm not saying that they would kill him easily, but Wesker is bound to feel it, especially from John. John would probably have to warp his shields to do significant damage to Wesker.

@Wonder

My post before my last has Six speaking. I had to edit it.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

If you're familiar with MOBAs, I'm basing a lot of Generals from those game characters. Not exact copies, but you know, just references.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Ahh, I see.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Wonder.

Like I said it would have to take a group effort. Chris and Sheva dealt with Wesker and lived. Gerard would do fairly well if he acts smart in the fight. Gerard would have to try and out-think Wesker.

Six can obviously take a more direct approach though.

@S121

True forgot about that, BUT remember Wesker's bones, skin, muscles, and organs are all hardened to the extreme, having near invulnerability. Doesn't mean he won't still feel some sort of pain from getting shot/punched by a Spartan.

I will post all of Wesker's abilities and skills again

Before injecting himself with the Prototype virus that Birkin gave him, Wesker was a master at martial arts, and with his cold- blooded attitude Wesker showed no sign of fear and was able to defend himself against a horde of monstrous creatures (the Ivans; Proto-Tyrant; Lisa Trevor, and the mutated-Sergei Vladimir). In addition, he possessed a special blood type, which largely acted as the reason why he was able to not only survive being injected with foreign substances such as the Prototype virus and later Uroboros, but also reap in all the benefits of the virus and none of the drawbacks. Wesker injected himself with the virus and let himself get killed by the T-002. As a result of his viral injection, Wesker was granted a number of superhuman physical abilities. Wesker demonstrated hyper-accelerated speed and reflexes, enhanced agility, intensified endurance, increased strength, limited healing factor, and he often took great pleasure in showing off his power to intimidate his foes. These attributes gave him a number of advanced combat capabilities. The virus he injected also had the added ability of superhuman endurance and near-invulnerability; hardening his skeleton, internal organs, tissue, and skin, to the point that attempting to punch him or engage in hand-to hand combat would most likely result in fractured limbs on the part of the attacker. This is demonstrated in RE5 when attempting to attack Wesker up close as Chris during context sensitive events. Punching him will result in Chris grimacing and shaking the punching hand to alleviate the pain.
            Notable achievements of his superhuman speed, accelerated vision, and agility included being capable of dodging bullets at practically point blank range with nearly no effort (including rapidfire, multiple shot weapons, grenades, and Rocket Launchers), being able to cover great distances in short time (relatively equal to the time it would take using a fast vehicle), adhering to walls and ceilings like a spider (seen during his fight with Chris and Sheva on the Uroboros-loaded plane), and performing short dashes of speed faster than the normal Human brain could process (causing him to appear to be teleporting).

Some say that due to the virus he did not change in appearance (still youthful) although he is aging (48), and made him smarter. The virus, however, was also unstable, which also led him to utilize a specialized serum to keep the virus at bay at specific intervals. Ironically, his own serum was also his greatest weakness, overdoses of the serum would cause him to be poisoned (although he didn't live long enough to know if he can heal from it). The overdose of serum caused his vision to deteriorate and blur, his agility seemed to be slowed slightly (though he still remained lethal and could dodge some attacks) and blood veins to pop out on his head, which also caused him to experience debilitating headaches. His recovering ability, however, remained intact, as demonstrated by his recovering from both being shot by Sheva and falling a great distance despite being poisoned by his own serum. His aim, while using his weapon, is also quite inhuman as shown at the end of Umbrella Chronicles.

Notable achievements of his increased strength included being able to lift large missiles with one hand and throwing them, lifting large steel girders off his body, lifting an adult human off the ground with one hand effortlessly, thrusting straight through the chest of a person with his fingertips, killing a chimera B.O.W. with just one kick, sending someone flying with a single backhand swipe, and punching through a solid sheet steel missile.

The injection also gave Wesker a low-level rapid healing factor which, coupled with his incredible endurance, rendered him nearly invincible to conventional damage. A rocket exploding right in his hands was only sufficient to weaken him for a moment, and thousands of pounds of steel falling a few stories on top of him failed to even incapacitate him, merely dazing him for a few brief seconds, and despite having his face hideously burned, he quickly healed up. He also healed quickly after getting shot in the head by Sheva and falling a great distance out of a jet, and despite being overdosed by his serum.

After absorbing large amounts of Uroboros from a missile containing it (seemingly in the process of bonding with it). He became even more resistant to damage, much stronger, increased regeneration, obtained the use of the leeches, and finally, higher jumping ability.

With these powers, Wesker mainly did not require weaponry other than his brute strength during combat, combined with a sufficient strategy and some meticulous observation. However, he did keep his handgun holstered at all times, and was known to never let his guard down, even outside the battlefield.

Wesker is basically similar to a Spartan in many ways.

Also the stuff in bold is Wesker's biggest weakness. Manage to find the special serum he has to inject himself with, and try and inject it into Wesker in the heat of battle. Wesker would still be a threat, but he would still be easier to deal with if he has a overdose.
            Last edited by NeoFox; 07-19-2013, 02:32 AM.

Comment

YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY BURYING MY SUGGESTION FOR ANOTHER RP
              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Ohai there. Don't worry, you're not the first. I thought I had an awesome one as well...

Comment

No, like... I just posted it. Two minutes ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilelicus View Post
                    YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY BURYING MY SUGGESTION FOR ANOTHER RP
                    Ohai. Welcone to the RP monopoly.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

You are referring to the fact that this here rp buried yours, right?

Comment

@Kilelicus
                        Sorry...

It's just that this one's fast paced.

@NeoFox
                        True, they are very similar in physical ability.

@Wriggle and Kristia
                        I edited my post. It now has John in it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, WW, like... immediately after I posted it. you guys could at least look at it and see if it's interesting >_>

@S121:
                          Yeah, that's a bad thing.

Comment

Wesker might actually be a pretty fair fight for Six, and maybe even John.

It's just how long Wesker can keep fighting before he needs to inject himself with the serum again.

I'm looking at you're RP Kilelicus. I have yet to make a post.

Comment

@Kristia

Who is the Scientist in London supposed to be?

Send me a PM if it's a secret.

@NeoFox
                              He needs his meds.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow. Wesker has to resort to drugs, how shameful. -w-

Comment

Working...
                                X