Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not even able to log into the server.

Everytime I try to it says I took to long to log in.

Comment

@Wonder

S_121

@NeoFox

Same with me.

Well, it's good to see that it isn't because my internet sucks.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Well I got on the server now.

Comment

Wait, wait, wait. Wonder, what eye?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

These.

sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@ Mima
              Did you not say that your... Eye... Swallowed Zommari?

So then, who wants to be the unlucky candidate for Zommari's death grip?

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                @ Mima
                Did you not say that your... Eye... Swallowed Zommari?

So then, who wants to be the unlucky candidate for Zommari's death grip?
                Wonder, Red Eye is just it's name, THIS is the actual creature.
                th (1).jpg
                It's a GIANT sand creature. You aren't underwater in it, you're deep, deep, deeply underground. So Zommari can dig through solid rock?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I know its underground, just didn't know... That it was... A... Thing...

Either way, there's much to him. That's why he's a 'secret' character.

Comment

I edited my post.

@ anyone inactive
                    Is there anyone who volunteers to be grabbed? I would go for John, but I'd rather Rena.

Comment

@Wonder

John and Nera are inside of the reactor.

Renamon is in space.

The people on soil are, Isaac, X, Axl, Zero, and Jason/Mantis.

You can grab Isaac if you want, but it will be a tough fight. Don't underestimate him. He may be just a human Character, but he specializes in taking out singular targets.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh... Well then... Sure, Isaaaaaaaaaaac it is. Make a post.

Comment

Got it.
                          sigpic

Comment

No clue... of how to jump in... too into minecraft and other things...

Forgot to go out and get groceries today -_-;

Comment

@NeoFox

That Minecraft.

I've already started on the basic shape of the farm building.
                              sigpic

Comment

@ S121
                                In minecraft, the things I build requires guess what? Math. Full on geometry and shit. I just feel smart now...

Either way, I've about lost my conscience. I'm headin out.

Comment

Working...
                                X