X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not able to get on.

Anyways the character I was thinking of introducing as my next main character in the sequel is Marino from Mega Man X Command Mission.

She is sly, cunning, and is skilled in martial arts. She is a thief, more importantly a thief working for the Maverick Hunters. Her tasks are always centered around sneaking into an enemy base and steal anything of importance (like top-secret data, or even weaponry.) She also serves as a spy for the Maverick Hunters. She may be sly and cunning, but she does have a soft spot for her friends X, Zero, Cinnamon, and Axl.

In battle, Marino fights like a ninja, or more specifically, the kunoichi. She utilizes a pair of Beam Knives initially, which she draws with lightning speed. Later on, she can be equipped with elementally themed bō shurikens and even a laser-bladed Chakram, with which she shows off her martial arts prowess and performs a 1-2-3 combo of slashes and a high-kick. She is the only playable character in the game able to equip either a shot or combat type main weapon, while others are limited to one type (this means that she could be skilled with firearms, and melee weapons.) Her equipped weapon is held to her back by a holder/sheathe Mechaniloid called Hayohn (ハヨーン?), which floats close to her. Also, she has a visor with some kind of sensor attached to her helmet that can be pulled down over her eyes.

Like most Reploids she can take off her armor which reveals a standard body equal to that of a normal human. When she is without her armor she easily blends in with normal humans which she uses to her advantage on some missions.

I might introduce her with OVER-1. Though I imagine using Marino more.

Comment

Ciminin...

Anyways, unless Neo starts up on London, there's nothing that we can do...

Comment

I will start London up soon. I just need an update from S121's side.

Comment

Whoa... I dunno bout you guys, but my just went extremely basic...

Comment

What do you mean went extremely basic?

Comment

@NeoFox

Wait, where's the post?

I'm looking for it right now.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Like, I can see everything that makes up yukkuricraft...it's like looking at cells... I can see numbers...codes... Links...

Comment

@NeoFox

I did respond, but I don't think you ever saw it.

You went on to the California Arc.

Here's a link to my last post.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post33033

@Wonder

Try reloading the page.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm back, but I'm immediately going to be unavailable because I have to make OOC for season 2.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

you are probably seeing the source code or the page doesn´t load well wonder

also, if you guys are going to London, expect someone

Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Is that a Hardlight Shield!? Shepard uses those too!?

@Wriggle

Okay, no problem.
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay thanks, BTW I'm kinda wanting Chris to deal the final blow to Wesker ^^; Though we could think of a group effort attack that leads up to Chris dealing the final blow.

Comment

lol no utsuh, but I would like it for her

In Mass effect 2, a character called shadow broker (which is ugly as hell) uses it while shooting with his gun at the same time
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

Six throws Chris.

Chris would probably be wearing the SPI Mark III armor. It would boost all of his physical abilities, allowing him to stand a better chance against Wesker.

Chris could use one of Spartan 738's Ceramic Carbide swords. They're made of the same stuff as Spartan bone, so you know that it will pierce Wesker's skin.

@Kristia

Well, she IS going to be at Prometheus Labs, right?

Shepard could probably pick up some Spartan tech as a reward for helping.
                              sigpic

Comment

Or how about...we put Gerard in a near death situation. In season 2, he'll earn a new little ability... Though I don't know what it would be... Maybe, before Wesker dies, he drugs Gerard with something.

Comment

Working...
                                X