• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But who's number is that?

Comment

@Wonder

Nobody's.

It all started when I was playing this game called "Dead Frontier".

I created a character that was almost exactly like a Spartan, but I needed a name.

I then made up a Spartan ID and rolled with it.

I liked the ring to it, so I used it here on the forum.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Well, now it all makes sense... I bet you have no idea where Wonderweiss came from.

Comment

I know that the name is German.

The "w" would be pronounced as a "v"

Maybe a Bleach Character?

You have made some references to Bleach in the RP, so it's worth a shot.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Aye. You are correct. Want more info? Here it is. http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Wonderweiss_Margela

So you see... he's kind of a badass. Now you know why I chose him. Either way, looking at his wiki feels so weird. It's as if I were seeing facts about myself...

Anywho, not much to do till Mima comes back.

Comment

Why were you posting something about Mad Father? Did you introduce a character from it!?

Comment

Uh, yea. Alfred Drevis. The father. If you're talking about why I mentioned him in that instance, then it's because we'll be seeing him soon.

Comment

*Quickly leaves the RP and hides in special underground bunker*

X: "Uh what happened?"

Axl: "I think she chickened out just now."

Zero: "Great now you've scared her sh*tless! It's going to take a lot of effort to get her out of there! Now you don't get no cookie Wonder!"

Axl: "Anyone got any bait?"

Comment

I gotz. *picks up X* Don't worry, this won't hurt... me... *throws X at door*

But I must say, I can't believe you didn't recognize the name. If anything you should've remembered the name Drevis...

Comment

I was just making sure you were talking about who I thought you were talking about. *Continues to bear hug X*

Not only that, but I haven't gotten that far into it yet. I haven't played it that much after all.

Comment

Oh... Uh... Spoiler alert.

Spoiler:
                        You just saw a spoiler alert bout the bad ending.

Comment

Yea I could tell -_-;

Comment

Yea... Look on the bright side, I've yet to tell you the good ending.

Spoiler:
                            Lol Idunno.

Comment

Another teleports into the bunker.

"I cannot allow you to hide. It would interfere with our plans."

*creates Corridor of darkness under Neo that leads back to the RP*
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

I'm assuming in the good ending that the mother gets resurrected?

Also here is Prometheus and Pandora's theme Trap Phantasm (which I will also use that name for a double attack between the two.)
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=d588pDOS3s8

What do you think of the theme? To me it matches the siblings.

@Katrix

Oh come on! Cheap move you did there xP

Comment

Working...
                                X