X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a videogame logic has appeared XD
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

LOL So true, so true... It's especially bad when a boss gains a 1 hit kill move when low on health and such -_- Anyways here is Wesker's final boss theme Deep Ambition

What do you all think of it?

Comment

It's like they're becoming more and more desperate, by focusing more on attacking.

Dinner.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

I think you missed the part with Chris and Six.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry when I posted I didn't see anything to do with Chris and Six in your post because I posted very shortly after you did.

Comment

I was afraid of that.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

This is a public announcement that Wriggle is in Iku fever.

I wish there was more Iku thene remix. And Iku fanart.

#HOTIKUISHOT

#FEVER
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Now that Wesker knows that Chris is here this is when the big finale truly begins.

Comment

Hello people
                    I got a message from Neo stating that the final battle in London has started and that I could jump in.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Yep.

It's still in Sector 3, but luckily for you, the guy's weak to fire.
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121

HELLFIRE GATLING TIME!!!

Comment

Wonder what is Gerard exactly? Is he a normal human or what? It's just because I got an idea of how he could survive the fire.

Comment

Normal human with nearly superhuman feats.

Comment

Ah, well remember the Licker that impaled Gerard's leg? Well what if it infected Gerard with the T-Virus due to them being created by the T-Virus. However Gerard was infected with an odd strain of the virus. This caused Gerard to gain slightly increased endurance and speed (nowhere near as intense as Jack's or Wesker's.) This small boost of Endurance and speed will allow him to survive the exploding car with some ease. He would be injured badly though, but he does have a few new abilities like slightly increased reflexes, a small healing factor, and slight increase in speed and endurance.

Comment

Sounds good. He's already near superhuman, might as well make it official.

Comment

Working...
                                X