Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S121 View Post
    @Kristia

Is that a Hardlight Shield!? Shepard uses those too!?
    Shepard doesn't use them, and this shield is only used by the Shadow Broker, who is pictured. Uusally, they just use regular metal shields, mostly in Cerberus. I know my Mass Effect lore.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Shadow Broker knew about the Forerunners.

He knows about EVERYBODY, even you. You just don't know about it yet.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Okay screw typing an entire OOC intro with a phone...

I'll just update on IC... where are we?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Please note that WESKER IS NOT DEAD. He is now paralyzed due to Spartan McCheapMove. I have something planned that will bring him back to his knees.

Also Chris already does stand a decent chance against Wesker. I mean he did fight Wesker in Resident Evil 5 and stood a decent chance (albeit he was doing almost nothing to damage him.) All it took for Chris was a decent amount of teamwork with Sheva.

Also I have something planned for Gerard Wonder :3

Comment

HM is trying to hack a unit ship, telling everyone to search the ship for anything important.

Comment

@wriggle: party of Nera, John, Zero(?), Yukari, Yuuka, Iku are facing the devourer, the jackal challenged him into a hand to hand combat and they are about to do it

Renamon is dealing with Domino, which im sure will end in a bloodshed since IDK how she could get Oni sake for him

Isaac and Koishi are going metal gear solid in the ship and Samus is searching for the core´s machine room
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay. Here's what I'll do.

@Neo
                Assume that Admiral Kirkland is beaten by Axl and X by now. Move them closer to the ship.

@Pringles
                Valenciel is about to tell you something about the Devourer that might help you guys win.

@Krispia
                Let Nera make a first move. I suck at initiating.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Understood.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

ok then, time to write
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

And me?

Comment

@Wonder
                        Make a post with HM. I'll have something fun planned for his team.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Oh yea everyone in Sector 3 in London's Prometheus Labs is going to be f*cked over by what HUNK just ordered.

@Wriggle.

Roger that. In my next post I will have something for X and Axl.

Comment

I see you took Sitting bull´s name as another general Wriggle, an interesting choice, lets see what he has to show

Spoiler:

Comment

So what's your plan, wriggle?

Comment

Wesker with Uroboros:

With the Uroboros Wesker becomes an unstoppable monster. He becomes even more resistant to damage, much stronger, increased regeneration, obtained the use of the leeches of the Uroboros, and finally, higher jumping ability. He is very dangerous in this form as even heavy gunfire won't be able to stop him. The more dead bodies the Uroboros he has consumes the stronger he gets, and since the Prometheus Labs is filled with dead bodies... well... yea... bad luck. At least he is vulnerable to intense heat. Isn't Raven controlled by SUSTIC in Sector 4?

Comment

Working...
                                X