Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the Irony is is that I'm a Spartan...

Oh and I approve the formation of the G Team. Like the A Team...but greener....
    wait...
    why did I just approve?...oh gawd the lack of sleep...

Edit: We need more Green...
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 08-28-2013, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Here's a little something.

I was looking up some Halo battle remixes and found these.

Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I was just thinking that Chung as the Tactical Trooper truly would be one of the best support characters for any group he is with. Not only does he have raw power, and tanking capabilities, but a lot of his skills seem to be focused around supporting others.
        For example:

The Tactical Field Skill: Chung summons out a field that will damage any target within the field during initial summon(1hit). While Chung and/or his allies are inside the field, they will gain super armor state (in Elsword Super Armor is a state where you will be temporarily immune to knockback as well as a dark red outline forming around their body. In this RP Tactical Field will give others Super Armor which basically makes his teammates incredibly strong in terms of defense.) It also replenishes the MP of anyone who is in the field (however since there is not a MP system in this RP it will basically replenish ones stamina.)

Then their is the Automatic Mortar where Chung summons a small mortar that fires Grenades at his opponents (can only fire 3 before disappearing.) When he is near an opponent while the mortar is active an enemy will be marked with a targeting beacon for the Mortar to fire at.

Then there is the Aceldama a base class Skill:

Chung has a CRAP TON of more skills that involves firing homing missiles from his Destroyer, to even calling in 2 waves of Artillery Strikes.

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
          I was just thinking that Chung as the Tactical Trooper truly would be one of the best support characters for any group he is with. Not only does he have raw power, and tanking capabilities, but a lot of his skills seem to be focused around supporting others.
          For example:

The Tactical Field Skill: Chung summons out a field that will damage any target within the field during initial summon(1hit). While Chung and/or his allies are inside the field, they will gain super armor state (in Elsword Super Armor is a state where you will be temporarily immune to knockback as well as a dark red outline forming around their body. In this RP Tactical Field will give others Super Armor which basically makes his teammates incredibly strong in terms of defense.) It also replenishes the MP of anyone who is in the field (however since there is not a MP system in this RP it will basically replenish ones stamina.)

Then their is the Automatic Mortar where Chung summons a small mortar that fires Grenades at his opponents (can only fire 3 before disappearing.) When he is near an opponent while the mortar is active an enemy will be marked with a targeting beacon for the Mortar to fire at.

Then there is the Aceldama a base class Skill:

Chung has a CRAP TON of more skills that involves firing homing missiles from his Destroyer, to even calling in 2 waves of Artillery Strikes.
          Well darn, teaming him up with Robin will make for one heck of a duo...

Robin (if I went with default skills at capped Grandmaster) has Ignis, which has a high chance of activating and basically acts like a critical which adds 50% of the opposite stat which he's using (i.e. he uses his sword, thus 50% of Magic is added to his strength stat and vice versa.), Rally Spectrum (from wiki: All stats +4 to all allies within a 3 tile radius for one Turn when the Rally command is used. Translation: BOOSTS EVERYTHING. from strength to defense, agility and skill...everything gets boosted big time...), Solidarity (from wiki: Critical and Critical Avoid +10 to adjacent allies, which means allies get higher crit rates and any enemy attacking them gets their's lowered.), and Veteran (which wouldn't do much here since it's an experience modifier.)

So in short... with Chung's support skills and Robin's support skills...
          "Heads will roll"
          - Astram
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 08-29-2013, 12:12 AM.

Comment

I saw the uber attack but.. MUSHROOMS!!!

Anyways im back from doing laundry
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Lol Kristia. Most skills recorded in Elsword are recorded in the Training Arena where you fight... Mushrooms!

Also @Cucoo

Chung's Tactical Field skill, combined with Robins Rally Spectrum would make any of their teammates within that field Over-powered as all hell. Then add the Aceldama from Chung's skills and they would absolutely destroy everything in the immediate area.

Comment

K I back what's new
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Not much Wriggle just some OOC chit chat and a few posts IC

Comment

Hi wriggle

Nera is going for an upper kick to the devourer´s chin thanks to his punch to her chin

Renamon asked Domino to promise to keep Ran alive

Zero fired some bullets with his Z shooter and sent a wave attack from his Z-saber
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Neo would probably kill you if someone didn't correct you... but isn't it called the Z-Buster and doesn't it fire energy blasts that could be charged?

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

And John asked the archangel a question.

I would type the archangel and Devourer's names, buy they're hard to remember.

The only one I remember is Glutoneriel.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

xD yay my goal is achieved!

Okay. Let me check some stuff real quick and then I'll get into posting.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Good morning everyone. Sorry for not being to actie yesterday. I was playing games all day long.

Anyway, I was thinking of maybe bringing Maxwell into the RP once season 2 begins.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Who's Maxwell?

Do you want to know a person that would make a REALLY nasty boss?

Asura, from Asura's Wrath.
                              sigpic

Comment

SUSTIC, I know stuff, but I just forgot about that in megaman series

Maxwell may be the one from scribblenauts

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X