Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So S121 what did you think of the different Mass Produced Types of the Destroyer that I listed?

Comment

@SUSTIC

I think it looks good.

I've got one more.

This is just a rough idea, so don't expect anything overly detailed.

Imagine a model that acts like a type of launcher weapon. The Destroyer model would fire a single blast of EL energy, sort of like a rocket launcher, but with energy blasts instead of rockets or missiles. It would need to charge up before the blast is fired, but it is a devastating ball of energy capable of obliterating almost anything it comes in contact with. After firing once, it would need to be reloaded. It would be meant for heavy-class vehicles and breaching reinforced buildings, like bunkers and fortresses. It would also be used for close quarters combat, maybe have a blade on the side, or a ceramic carbide chainblade capable of cutting through Titanium Alloys and reinforced concrete. It would be mainly a heavy demolitions weapon.

What do you think?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

That sounds good. Maybe in a Berserk Mode that type would have a shorter charge time? It could have a small blade on the side that is a normal blade. In Berserk Mode the blade will act like a chain blade made out of El Energy.

What would it be called though? I want to go with the same type of naming I gave the others like

Destroyer Mass Produced Type A: Axe Type

Destroyer Mass Produced Type M: Machine Gun Type

Ya see what I mean? Of course the Spartan's who use them can name THEIR Destroyer whatever they want.

Comment

@SUSTIC

How does this sound?

Destroyer Mass Produced Type D: Demolitions Type (Could be called "Demolisher Type".)
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Sounds good. Like I said Spartan's who use them won't have to call them by their full name like that. Instead they can name their own personal Destroyer whatever they want.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I can imagine one of the Spartans naming the Demolition Types, "The D".

Just imagine a random Spartan running around with a Demolisher Type with the name "The D" spray painted on the side of the weapon in big red letters.

Random Spartan: "A tank kept shooting at my teammates, so I gave it 'The D'." XD

What a horrible name for a weapon...
              Last edited by S121; 09-20-2013, 09:55 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Back.

Btw, S121, what question?

Comment

@Wonder

"What if everything we know, every movie we watch, every manga we read... What if they all started out as an rp?"
                  sigpic

Comment

do you guys ever sleep? XD

(school/work being heavy)
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Define 'sleep'.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Uh... sometimes Kristia.

When I don't sleep much. When I'm not online, I'm usually doing something else to waste my time or at work.

Comment

sleep: lie down or sit on a comfortable surface, close your eyes falling in a comatose state of mind until an alarm clock pulls you back to reality

Last edited by Kristia; 09-20-2013, 11:17 AM.
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back.

Sleep is what just happened to me. I'm awake now, but I might fall asleep again...
                            sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

Yes, when you are wide awake. I wake up about 30-60 min before you go to sleep.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

I be back people!

That's the song I shall use when I make a return after I haven't been active for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X