Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not good at controlling another person's character... so I'm out.

Comment

hm.. Im focusing as a diversion, lets say that since X is the "sniper" up there, lets put Aqua as the close range fighter just in case they get attacked
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Sounds good.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I don't want to get yelled at again...
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

don´t worry wriggle, we got it covered
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Using minor characters as "bosses" is fine, I suppose. Just make sure they ARE obscure, and to finish them off quickly. Do it SPARINGLY, though. I don't want a new Character popping up every two pages of the RP.

Also, anyone think I treated Remi a bit too gruesomely? Was pushing my own limit while writing the post, but I really didn't want to god modo her or have some lame getaway. Not like she can't regen it later on anyway. She's just too exhausted for it at this point.

Edit: also, writing long posts from an iPhone REALLY SUCKS

Comment

I think narrow escapes are fine.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but a missing arm xD

Comment

You know what Remi needs? Zerg. Lots and lots of Zerg.

Comment

If the Holy Grail's Black Knight can do it, so can she.
                      Last edited by S121; 04-28-2013, 09:08 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well.. you did a big number on her, yet her regenerative abilities could help, I just wonder what will the spy do

Spoiler:

Comment

as much s my character hates remi, plz dont kill her. we could still be friends ;o;
                          after... about a year of... counseling. eh heh...
                          There is so much that I could put here but I'm just gonna do this...

Comment

xD Remi never saw directly who your character was. Basically all she's really seen are the modified tanks and helicopters you sent after her.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                              @Kristia Ilybby

@Pringles Don't worry about Yuuka and Ryze, just take care of the agents for me.
                              @Wriggle

I don't have to control every agent do I?
                              sigpic

Comment

dont worry i plan to work something in. do you mind me... "Dropping in" on your interaction with spy? maybe have a little chitchat with remi? Waddaya say?
                                Last edited by topio1; 04-28-2013, 09:21 PM.
                                There is so much that I could put here but I'm just gonna do this...

Comment

Working...
                                X